City reach agreement with Rubin Kazan for Ansaldi (SIGNED?)

bluemoon1078 said:
blue ranger said:
If he does come as is being reported will expect one or two apologies to Ajay on here!

Oh yes indeed!

He won't get them, that's the reality.

Took verbals for the best part of eight hours before Hughes was sacked. Count on one hand the number of people who said 'fair play', afterwards, and those posters were not abusive to me in the first place.

People only have short memories on here...when it suits em'.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
bluemoon1078 said:
Oh yes indeed!

Took verbals for the best part of eight hours before Hughes was sacked. Count on one hand the number of people who said 'fair play', afterwards, and those posters were not abusive to me in the first place.

have you heard anything about this posssible signing mate

1- i cant be bothered reading the whole thread so can someone tell me if this guy is any good

2- i thought ajay said he was not going to post any more transfer related ITK mumbo jumbo.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
bluemoon1078 said:
Oh yes indeed!

Is there truth in Ansaldi signing then Tolmie?

It's amazing how poorly some people treat some posters here, I for one really enjoy Ajay's posts and I have no idea if he is a WUM or not(and don't really care). As for this guy, I see he can play all over the park and Mancini kind of skipped the question when asked he said "I don't need another player in that position".

Danamy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Is there truth in Ansaldi signing then Tolmie?

Will let Ajay take the glory on this one!

Does anyone know if this lad has an Italian passport, if so, it's defo him.

There is an ongoing work permit discussion regarding one particular target.

Petr Čech said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2010/01/10/1736468/rubin-kazan-full-back-christian-ansaldi-will-join-manchester

faggots, please say sorry to ajay.

When are you going to get banned you annoying little child?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.