City reach Romelo Lakuku agreement?? {merged}

LongsightM13 said:
Thanl you svenheymans. Your English is very good by the way. Much better than our Flemish

The fact you can't spell 'thank' makes his English even better lol

do you think guys,this is the player tolmie was talking about before christmas,and saying the london boys were interested,but its now showtime,or could it be for chamberlain....what bout the youtube clip...vanilla ice.ice ice babay..meaning there both babys in terms of football..what do you reckon

McNair9 said:
LongsightM13 said:
Thanl you svenheymans. Your English is very good by the way. Much better than our Flemish

The fact you can't spell 'thank' makes his English even better lol
Aaarrrggghhhh!!! Fucking phone!!!!!
Hands up McNair, you've done me there, fair and square.

(Or should I pretend that's Flemish for 'thank'?)

Who did it?

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romelu_Lukaku" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romelu_Lukaku</a>

Come on.. I know your hiding here somewhere!

Cityisland said:
Who did it?

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romelu_Lukaku" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romelu_Lukaku</a>

HAHA, I say you did it.

warhawkmoski said:
Cityisland said:
Who did it?

HAHA, I say you did it.

Ah... The old "whoever smelt it, delt it "theory.

Incorrect on this occasion.

I call you out gun jumper!

bournemouthblue said:
do you think guys,this is the player tolmie was talking about before christmas,and saying the london boys were interested,but its now showtime,or could it be for chamberlain....what bout the youtube clip...vanilla ice.ice ice babay..meaning there both babys in terms of football..what do you reckon
Nope! Guys like Tolmie who specialize in dropping random clues are often just lying. If you know anything and want to tell the board, just come out and say it. Cryptic statements are sure signs of lying. It is what people who like the thrill of being asked "what do you know?".

I generally pay no attention to that stuff. I like straight up rumors i.e. "I heard we are linked to this guy!", and then the rest of us can discuss whether such a link is favorable or not. It really doesn't matter if we are truly working on a deal with the player or not. Eventually anyone we buy would one day have to don a City jersey and run out on the field and play. Everyone else is just a rumor. If yo really want to know who City is going to buy, wait till it is announced!

By and large, what we do here is enjoy the banter in relation to possibilities. I really don't care much for the specifics of what anyone knows. In the end when they do their signing and start practicing I will know. But I enjoy the banter of what may be if we had X player.

So I will discuss my views on any player mentioned, learn more about him and make statements regarding City's interests, worth e.t.c.

So I tend to have no interest in whether one forumer is in the know or not. But it is even more annoying when people come and talk about a deal they are not allowed to talk about. That just smacks of unwarranted self importance. Save it!! If you can't talk about it, then why tell us at all. Just keep it to your self for crying out loud. We don't need ur hints. As is obvious we discuss players here who may never have been looked at. That is the fun. Guessing who some ITK guy thinks is irrelevant and unenjoyable. For me at least

Truth is City would go into deals that fall thru, or throw out feelers for certain players to gauge interest, or just be mentioned in connection with other players simply because of buying power. And to that effect I am interested in talking about any and all such players.

But I certainly have no interest in guessing what a self important person thinks he knows. I understand that other do. I am not one of them. And No, he wasn't talking about Lukaku unless he mentioned Lukaku,

bournemouthblue said:
I reckon you could twist that story to fit pretty much every player that has ever lived.

Well done Tolmie!

;P

Dax777 said:
bournemouthblue said:
Nope! Guys like Tolmie who specialize in dropping random clues are often just lying. If you know anything and want to tell the board, just come out and say it. Cryptic statements are sure signs of lying. It is what people who like the thrill of being asked "what do you know?".

I generally pay no attention to that stuff. I like straight up rumors i.e. "I heard we are linked to this guy!", and then the rest of us can discuss whether such a link is favorable or not. It really doesn't matter if we are truly working on a deal with the player or not. Eventually anyone we buy would one day have to don a City jersey and run out on the field and play. Everyone else is just a rumor. If yo really want to know who City is going to buy, wait till it is announced!

By and large, what we do here is enjoy the banter in relation to possibilities. I really don't care much for the specifics of what anyone knows. In the end when they do their signing and start practicing I will know. But I enjoy the banter of what may be if we had X player.

So I will discuss my views on any player mentioned, learn more about him and make statements regarding City's interests, worth e.t.c.

So I tend to have no interest in whether one forumer is in the know or not. But it is even more annoying when people come and talk about a deal they are not allowed to talk about. That just smacks of unwarranted self importance. Save it!! If you can't talk about it, then why tell us at all. Just keep it to your self for crying out loud. We don't need ur hints. As is obvious we discuss players here who may never have been looked at. That is the fun. Guessing who some ITK guy thinks is irrelevant and unenjoyable. For me at least

Truth is City would go into deals that fall thru, or throw out feelers for certain players to gauge interest, or just be mentioned in connection with other players simply because of buying power. And to that effect I am interested in talking about any and all such players.

But I certainly have no interest in guessing what a self important person thinks he knows. I understand that other do. I am not one of them. And No, he wasn't talking about Lukaku unless he mentioned Lukaku,
Thanks for that....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.