City reach Romelo Lakuku agreement?? {merged}

Although it's commonplace for players to plead ignorance in transfer deals that are still in private stages. If the guy on the main forum wasn't WUMing, Anderlecht's manager said at the public awards that his agent is here in Manchester talking to City brass.

FantasyIreland said:
moomba said:
Can the poster that's jealous of Tolnies Hairdo a few posts ago please give me 15 seconds of my life back.

You aint wrong,who needs horlicks??
genuinely one of the most boring posts i've ever had the misfortune to read.
Do you mean me? Or the guy who wrote like a few pages?

If it is me, I'm not having a go at Tolmie, as he probably does get decent info from somewhere, but he leaves it sooo wide open, to cover himself, and the info gets more attention if you turn it into a quiz, so he becomes more (in)famous.

I do think though that he makes the transfer forum a better place, as some of the threads he's created/taken over have been interesting and a good laugh at the same time with all the guess work, like a City pub quiz ;P

So yeah, basically, I'm saying he's pretty clever giving out his info to be able to stretch it on for almost years, whereas most ITK threads are over in a few hours.

Plain Speaking said:
Dax777 said:
Nope! Guys like Tolmie who specialize in dropping random clues are often just lying. If you know anything and want to tell the board, just come out and say it. Cryptic statements are sure signs of lying.,
You're being presumptious and disrespectful to accuse posters of lying. It may frustrate you that some posters give cryptic clues when you would prefer straightforward statements but this doesnt mean they are "lying."
Not really! Just gave an opinion. Some poster claimed he enjoyed guessing at what guys who are big on dropping clues say. I am saying I don't. To each what they enjoy!

Some like being the guy dropping clues, some enjoy being the ones lapping it up. Others like policing threads, some like having a healthy discussion about what is actually known e.t.c. I am simply saying in my opinion clue droppers are often just stabbing in the dark. And it is not my cup of tea.

FantasyIreland said:
moomba said:
Can the poster that's jealous of Tolnies Hairdo a few posts ago please give me 15 seconds of my life back.

You aint wrong,who needs horlicks??
genuinely one of the most boring posts i've ever had the misfortune to read.
Then I'm glad you wasted your 35 seconds and would not be getting it back :p Now piss off!

LoveCity said:
Although it's commonplace for players to plead ignorance in transfer deals that are still in private stages. If the guy on the main forum wasn't WUMing, Anderlecht's manager said at the public awards that his agent is here in Manchester talking to City brass.

This is by far the most interesting thing in this thread. Something you'd think supposed ITK's would be falling all over themselves to verify or verifiably dismiss.

But all I'm seeing addressed here is yet another fight over Tolmie's Hairdoo and ITK's/KFA's in general. So fucking sick of this whole debate and ITK talk in general.

NewbBlue said:
LoveCity said:

This is by far the most interesting thing in this thread. Something you'd think supposed ITK's would be falling all over themselves to verify or verifiably dismiss.

But all I'm seeing addressed here is yet another fight over Tolmie's Hairdoo and ITK's/KFA's in general. So fucking sick of this whole debate and ITK talk in general.

I totally agree but, you know the routine around here. Some people are just so pissed that they have to wait until news is official and have no connections that they call people out for sharing information. Personally, I'll gladly take all of the "coded messages" over nothing at all any day of the week. If nothing else, it makes life on this board a hell of a lot more fun.

warhawkmoski said:
I totally agree but, you know the routine around here. Some people are just so pissed that they have to wait until news is official and have no connections that they call people out for sharing information. Personally, I'll gladly take all of the "coded messages" over nothing at all any day of the week. If nothing else, it makes life on this board a hell of a lot more fun.

I agree,unfortunately the gobsh1tes think differently,subsequently,impressing their destructive opinions on every thread that offers the opportunity.A large amount of sparkle and entertainment has been lost because of this.

FantasyIreland said:
warhawkmoski said:

I agree,unfortunately the gobsh1tes think differently,subsequently,impressing their destructive opinions on every thread that offers the opportunity.A large amount of sparkle and entertainment has been lost because of this.

Oh it's a scary day when you and I agree Fantasy. Just kidding mate, but I really do totally agree with what you said there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.