City reach Romelo Lakuku agreement?? {merged}

Stillsy said:
Castiel said:
forevermancity said:
this is where we should be getting in there, chelsea have no manager, this is where cook/marwood etc need to swoop in

come on city, it will be worth it in 3-4 years
Doesn't matter because the player has made up his mind. Same situation as Fabregas to Barcelona.

Just like Robinho 'made up his mind' about joining you.
Well he's since said he wished he had, but you were willing to pay more. Lukaku is different, he's an actual Chelsea fan and a huge admirer of our iconic striker. Robinho preferred us for career reasons, I don't believe for a moment that he was an actual Chelsea fan.

Castiel said:
Stillsy said:
Castiel said:
Doesn't matter because the player has made up his mind. Same situation as Fabregas to Barcelona.

Well he's since said he wished he had, but you were willing to pay more. Lukaku is different, he's an actual Chelsea fan and a huge admirer of our iconic striker. Robinho preferred us for career reasons, I don't believe for a moment that he was an actual Chelsea fan.

Actual Chelsea fan my Arse I remember Torres saying the same when he joined Loserpool.

Castiel said:
Stillsy said:
Castiel said:

Yeah the kid from belgium lives and breathes chelsea football club. Behave

citytill1die84 said:
Castiel said:
Stillsy said:

Actual Chelsea fan my Arse I remember Torres saying the same when he joined Loserpool.
Thats a myth perpetuated by the Liverpool fans because he has a "You'll Never Walk Alone" tattoo or something which is some childhood friendship thing apparently. I don't know the full story, but Torres is an Atletico Madrid fan.

I say Lukaku is a Chelsea fan because he has said so himself several times. He has visited Stamford Bridge, in a Chelsea jersey and was caught on camera speaking to his friend saying "I'll be here one day". On that questionnaire he answered "What is your dream?" with "To become a Chelsea player".

I'm not trying to wind anybody up, but the player is doing everything in his power to come here, well beyond your average transfer. Its pretty clear that he's a fan of this club and its some personal dream of his to play here. If you were a footballer I'm sure it'd be your dream to play for City - doesn't happen very often but it does happen, Fabregas is one case, this is another.

Castiel said:
citytill1die84 said:
Castiel said:

Thats a myth perpetuated by the Liverpool fans because he has a "You'll Never Walk Alone" tattoo or something which is some childhood friendship thing apparently. I don't know the full story, but Torres is an Atletico Madrid fan.

I say Lukaku is a Chelsea fan because he has said so himself several times. He has visited Stamford Bridge, in a Chelsea jersey and was caught on camera speaking to his friend saying "I'll be here one day". On that questionnaire he answered "What is your dream?" with "To become a Chelsea player".

I'm not trying to wind anybody up, but the player is doing everything in his power to come here, well beyond your average transfer. Its pretty clear that he's a fan of this club and its some personal dream of his to play here. If you were a footballer I'm sure it'd be your dream to play for City - doesn't happen very often but it does happen, Fabregas is one case, this is another.

Ain't winding me up mate u can have Lukaku we already have young forwards in Dzeko and Balotelli. I'm not buying all this shit he signed for u because he supported u. If City wanted him I personaly think we would of signed him but we got Balotelli and Dzeko instead.

Chelsea in advanced negotiations to sign Lukaku from Anderlecht and Kevin De Bruyne from Genk. De Bruyne a 19-y-o striker.

from Darren Lewis of the Mirror

Balotelli>Lakuku.

Dont have any problem with not signing this guy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.