City reach Romelo Lakuku agreement?? {merged}

SamTheGuru said:
adrianr said:
Wreckless Alec said:
The "50,000 people" rules out Chelsea then !

Technically rules us out too, though I'm sure we can tell a little porky and include the stewards and bar staff.

Technically it doesn't rule us out as there is quite a possibility we will play at a stadium with 50,000 people in the CL where Lukaku can score goals. 8-)

Hmm, I'm sure that would go for Chelsea too!

Appearing at a sponsor's event for schoolchildren, at the Flemish city Hasselt, he was handed the list of questions and began filling them in.

When he got to 'What is your dream?', he wrote: 'To be a Chelsea player.'

He then signed a football for another youngster and, noticing he was wearing a Chelsea top, said: 'I like your shirt.'

Andouble said:
Appearing at a sponsor's event for schoolchildren, at the Flemish city Hasselt, he was handed the list of questions and began filling them in.

He then signed a football for another youngster and, noticing he was wearing a Chelsea top, said: 'I like your shirt.'
Don't want to believe you

Andouble said:

That's what winning leagues and cups does for you! 18 years ago they were shit low crowds and hadn't won the league for 50 years!

waspish said:
Andouble said:

That's what winning leagues and cups does for you! 18 years ago they were shit low crowds and hadn't won the league for 50 years!
We finished above Arsenal that year, and six places above you. Lets not get petty.

According to "intheknow99" recently on twitter Chelsea are near a deal on Lukaku but the club is focusing on appointing a manager. They want Hiddink but he doesn't want to go back to club management as he wants to spend more time at home, hence why he likes international management. He would prefer Director of Football role.

Castiel said:
waspish said:
Andouble said:

We finished above Arsenal that year, and six places above you. Lets not get petty.

Does sound petty! but the point is if we have the same success as your team in the next 15 to 20 years players will be talking about us in the same way!

waspish said:
Castiel said:
waspish said:

Does sound petty! but the point is if we have the same success as your team in the next 15 to 20 years players will be talking about us in the same way!
Yes eventually! I know what you meant didn't mean to sound so serious in my reply.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.