City reject 35m Tevez bid

So we're looking to complete a couple of signings in the next couple of weeks.

Unbelievable news!

Yahoo... ;-))

manimanc said:
he should be ok in italy,it never ever rains,they havn`t heard of frost and snow doesn`t land in turin,it`s sun sun sun 24hrs a day,7 days a week,12 months of the year...perfect for the fussy fuckers that are the tevez family....

Since when has all this been about the weather?

Tevez out, Aguero in. Perfect straight swap deal imo.

If Carlos is so desperate to leave surely he will take any wages Athletico throw at him and there are flights to Argentina everyday from Madrid. He is also in a Spanish speaking environment, can't think of a better move for him.

inbetween said:

If Carlos is so desperate to leave surely he will take any wages Athletico throw at him and there are flights to Argentina everyday from Madrid. He is also in a Spanish speaking environment, can't think of a better move for him.
Athletico or Malaga would be the acid test if he is serious about only wanting a spanish speaking country so he can move his wife and kids there. Presumably both clubs would want him (Athletico for Aguero swap) and Malaga (with Arab money) but wouldn't want to pay his current wage. Be interesting to see what happens.

I hope he has handed in a transfer request because I'll be fukkin' gutted if we have to pay him loyalty bonus or compensation. I suppose we could argue his statements to the press amount to a request anyway <crosses fingers>

inbetween said:

agreed , would be perfect for both parties imo.

Cityisland said:
Breaking news:
Sky Sports sources understand Corinthians have made a new bid worth up to £40million for Manchester City’s Carlos Tevez. More to follow...
'up to'?!

This is probably more rubbish, trying to put the emphasis on us to sell. Bet the other of £40m probably includes his wages. I believe it when it is accepted by the men in the know.

Clubber said:
Cityisland said:
Breaking news:
Sky Sports sources understand Corinthians have made a new bid worth up to £40million for Manchester City’s Carlos Tevez. More to follow...
'up to'?!

This is probably more rubbish, trying to put the emphasis on us to sell. Bet the other of £40m probably includes his wages. I believe it when it is accepted by the men in the know.

MUTV would like that.

£60 million or fuck off rags.

Tevez says he will never return to that penalty spot, not even for holidays. He said it is boring & bad for his family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.