City reject 35m Tevez bid

he should be ok in italy,it never ever rains,they havn`t heard of frost and snow doesn`t land in turin,it`s sun sun sun 24hrs a day,7 days a week,12 months of the year...perfect for the fussy fuckers that are the tevez family....

I really think he will still be here in Sept.

I can't see no team spending 45m on him especially with the baggage he carries.

I actually really want him gone so we can buy Aguero.

The Juventus "bid" sounds like Kia & Corinthians manouvering to get a "Tevez won't play in Europe" byline - then they can claim that their bid is the only viable offer on the table.

Seems to me like we are just playing it cool until we have a replacement lined up. OK so if some club is daft enough to offer us £50m we will take it, but unless/until they do, we are waiting until we have a replacement on board. Then we will let Tevez go to Corinthians for £35m - or anywhere else who will pay similar.

richards30 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Still need to keep our eyes on Spain. He will be gone, one way or another.
real madrid then tolmie??? are we still looking at aguero mate or would it be maybe benzema or higuian??

Aguero is a target, regardless of Tevez.

He is the fallback after Sanchez.

If Nasri collapses, Tevez could still be used to get our man Sneijder.

City still hold the cards.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Still need to keep our eyes on Spain. He will be gone, one way or another.
real madrid then tolmie??? are we still looking at aguero mate or would it be maybe benzema or higuian??

When will we be playing these cards, January 2024. This is the weirdest summer since the takeover

BoyBlue_1985 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:

When will we be playing these cards, January 2024. This is the weirdest summer since the takeover
i must admit it is very cagey at the moment!!!! dont think the copa has helped though either.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/101084.html?CMP=OTC-RSS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/st ... MP=OTC-RSS</a>

Manchester City have said they have not received a bid from Juventus for Carlos Tevez, despite Corinthians president Andres Sanchez claiming one of £45 million had been made.

Sanchez revealed that City were considering Juve's bid, as well as Corinthians' offer of £35 million, but a Manchester City spokesman told ESPNsoccernet: "We haven't had anything from Juventus".

richards30 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

i must admit it is very cagey at the moment!!!! dont think the copa has helped though either.

The FFP rules have a lot to do with it IMO - we can't afford to stockpile/loan out players like we used to so moving players on is pretty much as important as signing new ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.