City related baby names

Catzilla said:
Actually, there was a girl at school with me who had a really nice name, its a small link to city if its a girl:

Cheymoon (Prounounced Shey-moon)

it would be perfect if we still had a certain villa keeper, lol.

aSEvA.jpg

disgusted-woman-meme-generator-what-the-actual-fuck-did-i-just-read-deb4c7.JPG

jayfx said:
Maccblue said:
117 M34 said:
What does your surname begin with? Could do initials?
I know someone who named their kid specific names so it had the initials MCFC

My lad initials are MCFC too with Colin Francis being the middle two

Fair play that is quality!!!

Our oldest has MCFC, second boy has DAFC as the wife's a Dunfermline Athletic fan. Makes deciding which team is which playing football in the garden easier anyway.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:26 am --<br /><br />
jayfx said:
Maccblue said:
117 M34 said:
What does your surname begin with? Could do initials?
I know someone who named their kid specific names so it had the initials MCFC

My lad initials are MCFC too with Colin Francis being the middle two

Fair play that is quality!!!

Our oldest has MCFC, second boy has DAFC as the wife's a Dunfermline Athletic fan. Makes deciding which team is which playing football in the garden easier anyway.

I'm named after colin bell, the reason why I'm still here after 40 years!

My wife knocked back loads of city related names when our son was born a few years ago but suspect uwe might have been pushing it a bit.

Managed to get james as a middle name after david james!

He's now defo a blue now too!

well im the proud father a of a new baby boy,born on the 15th of may,to commemorate our epic win i thought i would go with the feeling of the match,obviously the little lad has got to live with the name so it touches on the feelings of child birth and that match also i had to figure in tradition of my family

my boy is called Sir peace fucking yesssssssssssssss stick that up your fucking arsehole dirty rag bastards frog, covers all bases i think.

father,my arse,ive learnt my lessons thank you very much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.