City related betting wins/fails

I won 60 quid when Michael Tarnat scored away at Blackburn. I was in the Blackburn posh seats sat next to Sven and Nancy and Souness was two seats in front of me. I went mental when it went in, Souness quickly disappeared down to pitch side.
I also had him at 40's the Coral manager was amazed... little did he know about his hammer foot.

the best was 2017-18 with my bet of over 100 goals think it was 36/1 and also had the city to score over 90 goals at 6/1 made over 750 quid

I just searched for the thread
As a group we won close to sixty grand

I rarely bet on City but at Villa Park for the penultimate game of 95/96 season I stuck £2 on Steve Lomas for first goal at 28/1. I had a nervous wait to see if they paid out as his header went in off Paul McGrath and probably should have been given as an o.g. but I got my winnings. I thought we were safe from relegation after that win, a feeling that only lasted a week. :-(

I always bet a few quid on us to lose, that way at least if the worst does happen I can be slightly less angry. I have to do it because despite having a good life I just can't help but take it personally when City lose and it ruins my whole weekend.

I'm about £250 up overall in the last few months because we've lost to some shit teams. I'll win over £100 if we finish outside top 4 too, though obviously I hope I lose that bet!

I had sibersk 1-2 away at Leicester fa cup 04 66/1 for £10

anelka or mackern made it 1-3 92 min , I was Gutted only 21 at the time

not bet on city for yrs because whenever I put their game on my bet always lost going back to when we was happy with 40pts coz we knew was staying up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.