City related betting wins/fails

My first ever bet on City was Mpenza to score first and City to win 3-1 vs Bristol city. Won about 120. Hardly ever get on us since that

My first ever bet on City was Mpenza to score first and City to win 3-1 vs Bristol city. Won about 120. Hardly ever get on us since that

I would have avoided the bookies if they paid out on that too; the game game ended 2-1.

Actually just remembered the time Ladbrokes refused to pay out, I had City 1-0 with the goal 70-79 minutes. Went to claim to be told that ladbrokes “use their own timing for the game” and not the press association or premier league stats. Helpfully they clocked the goal a minute later than the rest of the world.

Was away on holls,when we played Monaco home.
Phone a mate,put city to win 5-2 told us 80/1 banged £500..
Yeah the rest was a fking nightmare was enraged in the bar, Germans Spanish who the lunatic,
Its pissing me off now typing this,
Normal dont bet that much,
But normally afew correct scores ranging from 20-30quid,but always did a 6-0 £10/5,close sometimes,anyway stopped the 6-0 a wk before Chelsea
And everyone knows what happened
Everyone in the pub shouted get the round in,didn't do it,fk off you always do,shown the slip that was 80/1 also
Never again,

one of my mates put £1 on Edgy at the ground every home game, usually at 40-1. In about 8-9 seasons he only missed one home game, yep, the only goal Edgy scored ( in open play ).

City V Arsenal under pearce.

City win with Barton scoring first 60/1.

Put a quid on it more out of hope than expectation.

Didn't a few City fans have a punt at half time on City to win in that famous FA Cup replay at spurs? City were losing 3-0, and the odds were 1,000/1

City v United when we beat them 3-1 back in 2006. I put £10 on a City 3-1 win and it came in at 40/1. Paid for a flight to Toronto a couple of months later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.