City 's next 10 games......

Those clubs will be desparate to pull off a shock against us. We've lost at Sunderland, struggled at Blackpool. None of those games will be easy.

Esteban de la Sexface said:
Don't expect miracles gentlemen.. Some hard away games there. Plus we haven't been playing well at all lately.

These threads scare the shite out of me

Same here, a few really tough away games there plus Utd & Everton at home.

cibaman said:
Those clubs will be desparate to pull off a shock against us. We've lost at Sunderland, struggled at Blackpool. None of those games will be easy.
TBF, the sunderland game was a weird one. We won the blackpool game, so all good there.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
masterwig said:
Funny because yesterday I was thinking we have a tough run ahead of us. Some tricky away games in there.

I agree, some very tricky games in there.
It's grinding out results in these tricky games that separate the champions from the rest. We've shown we can already get results when not playing that well (e.g. Newcastle, Blackpool) so the signs are there that we can mount a serious challenge.

West Brom and Stoke worry me the most there - I would say the rest are winnable.

I'm not too nervous about the scum - think our home form will see us through still think we would have won on Sunday 11 v 11 despite Fabregas's remarks!

Jesus! Look at those 6 away games. We must win at least 4 of them, imo. It is so important that our away form clicks over the coming months. In the second half of the season we have to play Rags, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal all away from home. We are capable of beating those sides away from home, of course we are. But we don't want to put any extra pressure on our difficult games. Crucial run of fixtures coming up.

Win at home, draw away. Anything else is a bonus! Let's not get carried away boys and girls. Expecting 25 points from 30 on offer is a bit greedy imo :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.