City Scouts - Be Prepared!!

Actually, the big point being missed is quite simply, if someone has the right to post what I consider nonsense, then I have the right, so long as it is within the Code Of Conduct to respond with a post pointing out what I feel is nonsense.

If that makes me a WUM or in line for a banning, then fine, ban away. However, I would suggest it shows Bluemoon in a very bad light.

So, post away Mr Tolmie et al. It'd be grand if any of you actually named a player we are linked with and whilst you don't, it is my right to challenge.

Simples.

strongbowholic said:
Actually, the big point being missed is quite simply, if someone has the right to post what I consider nonsense, then I have the right, so long as it is within the Code Of Conduct to respond with a post pointing out what I feel is nonsense.

If that makes me a WUM or in line for a banning, then fine, ban away. However, I would suggest it shows Bluemoon in a very bad light.

So, post away Mr Tolmie et al. It'd be grand if any of you actually named a player we are linked with and whilst you don't, it is my right to challenge.

Simples.

So when mentions that Sanchez as "Una City Hombre" it´s cryptic?..

strongbowholic said:

Simples.

While I agree that you have that right, why would you want to waste your time responding to someone you believe is posting nonsense?

I rarely venture into Off-topic on BM because it seems to be full of mindless reactionary fruitcakes - I don't bother posting on there to that effect as it would be pointless.

lancs blue said:
strongbowholic said:

Simples.

While I agree that you have that right, why would you want to waste your time responding to someone you believe is posting nonsense?

I rarely venture into Off-topic on BM because it seems to be full of mindless reactionary fruitcakes - I don't bother posting on there to that effect as it would be pointless.

well thats a double negative isnt it, you could easily say, why post the nonsense leaving nothing to complain about in the first instance ?

its all opinion, and the opinion of most, certainly me, is Tolmie has contacts, and can almost be a Q&A session at time's.

so he can tell you the names if he wants, shoots holes in the theory it could get others in trouble, also other people actually post the names whilst he leads every one on a merry dance.

If its about giving info, then it isnt working as no one has a clue what they mean, or gets a nod if they are right.

And id rather have a decent forum than 15 pages of quoted youtube, and people making the most obscure links to players we are never going to sign.

Im not saying he should stop posting, but it isnt transfer news, so why not put it in off topic ? saves all the abuse, and makes it easier for people to read Transfer news. Maybe stop the forum becoming a total farce, as it is seen by others.

fbloke's Spot the Ball - Sponsored by Pepsi

1zqdirl.png

Entries on a postcard to -

fbloke Bluemoon Spot The Ball Competition Sponsored by Pepsi
Ric's Big Blue Mansion
On top of the hill
Prestbury

lancs blue said:
strongbowholic said:

Simples.

Just off topic.

This place is over run with fruitcakes, would be a bit dull otherwise.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
city scouts, well that and the fact this ain't in the it's quiet suggests to me this is more to do with youth players....

be prepared...just be prepared for a long, hard summer of cherry picking the best young talent for our EDS, Denis Suarez being the first of I expect to be a few more.

So he is saying nothing then? basically that the Scouts will be on the look out for new talent this summer, just as they will at every other club.

He may as well post "City Ground Staff - Be Prepared!!"

S04 said:
strongbowholic said:

Simples.

When a player is mentioned, then it can be held up to scrutiny by the fact the player either does or doesn't sign. Anything else is there to be challenged.

eg. "fear not" and the Youtube video of "Listen To The Music" by The Doobie Brothers - sadly it didn't include the often dropped last verse:

"Like a lazy flowing river
Surrounding castles in the sky
David Villa and Lionel Messi
Gonna sign for Man City
And I tell you it's no lie

Wo, oh, oh, listen to the music
All the time
God, we gotta let the music play!"

strongbowholic said:
When a player is mentioned, then it can be held up to scrutiny by the fact the player either does or doesn't sign. Anything else is there to be challenged.

eg. "fear not" and the Youtube video of "Listen To The Music" by The Doobie Brothers - sadly it didn't include the often dropped last verse:

"Like a lazy flowing river
Surrounding castles in the sky
David Villa and Lionel Messi
Gonna sign for Man City
And I tell you it's no lie

All the time
God, we gotta let the music play!"[/quote]

While you're at the decks,change your tune mate,it's boring me daft....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.