City Scouts - Be Prepared!!

Bout time he fooked off on holiday......come back end of July,for fuck sake,reading shite all summer is not going to rock my boat this fucking year !

I can't believe this guy has you all eating out of the palm of his hand.

Even if he does have any inside info, he's not posting it anyway!

These threads aren't even about transfers anymore... dick heads have just taken over them and now they're all about 'DOES HE ACTUALLY KNOW ANYTHING?'... it's a shame because they used to be a good read...

MOD NOTE

Right Guys and Girls

We will not tolerate name calling and the hounding of anyone!

If you are not interested don't read the thread simples (as the Mere-cat says)

The mod team know the Wind up merchants on here, and we can spot a wind up at a 1000 paces, trust us we deal with wind up merchants, if we think it's a wind up the thread will be pulled or locked, we don't need posters to set themselves up as vigilantes

Right sounds like something to make us happy - get ready for the news makes me think an announcement or something shortly. It makes some reference to crowd and grow - news about stadium development too?

Ducado said:
MOD NOTE

Right Guys and Girls

We will not tolerate name calling and the hounding of anyone!

If you are not interested don't read the thread simples (as the Mere-cat says)

The mod team know the Wind up merchants on here, and we can spot a wind up at a 1000 paces, trust us we deal with wind up merchants, if we think it's a wind up the thread will be pulled or locked, we don't need posters to set themselves up as vigilantes

Why so many cryptic clues then for fuck sake,and if the mods are in the know,and can pull or lock a thread .....jesus there would be fuck all to talk about then at times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.