City Scouts - Be Prepared!!

Hmmm Dib Dib, isnt that what you used to say in cubs/scouts lol

Any links there maybe ?

Ducado said:
MOD NOTE

Right Guys and Girls

We will not tolerate name calling and the hounding of anyone!

If you are not interested don't read the thread simples (as the Mere-cat says)

The mod team know the Wind up merchants on here, and we can spot a wind up at a 1000 paces, trust us we deal with wind up merchants, if we think it's a wind up the thread will be pulled or locked, we don't need posters to set themselves up as vigilantes

But this will not be pulled cos it gets the kids excited and more clicks. Its rubbish. No rumour, no discussion or speculation. Just childrens parlour games.

80s Shorts said:
Ducado said:
MOD NOTE

Right Guys and Girls

The mod team know the Wind up merchants on here, and we can spot a wind up at a 1000 paces, trust us we deal with wind up merchants, if we think it's a wind up the thread will be pulled or locked, we don't need posters to set themselves up as vigilantes

But this will not be pulled cos it gets the kids excited and more clicks. Its rubbish. No rumour, no discussion or speculation. Just childrens parlour games.

^ This.

I love Tolmie's, Danamy's, and Fbloke's posts... I come on here every morning to have a look to see what happened over night.

The question is... why do people who get wound up so easily come on here.. read it again and again and then just post abusive sh!t... ?if you hate this then don't post, dont read.. You keep searching on threads you know are going to make you just angry so make a smart decision and don't come back...?

Await a thread title stating "blah blah has signed!" then you can relax and have another drink and rage out on your misses.

no one will sign our owners whoever they may be ,after bobbys speech and 4000 pages about it on blue moon have left the building and the venkys are taking over the end of the world is nigh.

Ducado said:
MOD NOTE

Right Guys and Girls

So essentially you are not allowed to post anything that remotely points out the lack of actual info being offered from ITK sources - and I mean really basic info like "we are going to sign Kun Aguerro" for example - unless of course a certain poster's latest offering of a Youtube video of "Love Changes Everything" stating "fear not" in the process is as obvious as "we are signing Michael Ball" of course.

Is it not part of the very fabric of Bluemoon that everyone has a right to challenge?

strongbowholic said:
Ducado said:
MOD NOTE

Right Guys and Girls

So essentially you are not allowed to post anything that remotely points out the lack of actual info being offered from ITK sources - and I mean really basic info like "we are going to sign Kun Aguerro" for example - unless of course a certain poster's latest offering of a Youtube video of "Love Changes Everything" stating "fear not" in the process is as obvious as "we are signing Michael Ball" of course.

Is it not part of the very fabric of Bluemoon that everyone has a right to challenge?

I have to agree in principle, this forum is certainly worse off for the supposed ITK posts.

everysingle thread gets hijacked by people throwing insults and abuse at each other, and the people posting info are just as responsible for this.

The mods clearly do very little to stop this, most suspects who fail to act also explain that they are privy to the mythical e-mails floating around.

The truth is every day something gets posted, shortly followed by people who either do not understand ( the 99.9% majority) or people who dont think they know anything (also a very valid point given the delivery method)

Personaly i have more time for the person who actually has something to say that turns out to be fabricated, at least you can make your own mind. but this way of posting riddles is clearly leading the forum down the path of pointless.

ten pages of abuse relating to a music video that could be linked to almost any player in the world. Other people release info straight to the point that i know from previous experience is right.

the abuse and garbage is only a symptom, the real problem is people saying nothing at all, then passing it off as information.

i dont follow anyone around dishing out insults, but to blame people for a valid opinion on very invalid iformation is pathetic. Its got to the point where i would rather read nothing than come on here to a 80s you tube clip.

it old now, and wasnt interesting in the first instance.... pack it in and join the rest of the world and play your part in making the forum worth while again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.