City scouts watching Elm (Update: Contacts with Elm)

Re: City scouts watching Elm today

Project said:
Delph and Elm would complement each other pretty well though.

Totally agree. They will add more quality to our midfield, especially after we lost Elano. Also, they are pretty young.

They watched another match with Elm's advisor:
- City talked to my agent. It feels both fun and flattering that such a big club shows interest to me.
- My agent has been in contact with City. There's interest from the club, but everything is fresh. I actually don't know more than that, says Rasmus.

Rasmus Elm's advisor and lawyer talked to Manchester City's scouts yesterday - they together saw BK Häcken (where Fhager used to be sport director) vs IFK Göteborg.

- What we talked about is uninteresting. But it wasn't weird they watched this game a head of Kalmar. They follow the Swedish teams more or less each round.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotbollsbladet/sverige/allsvenskan/kalmar/article5595723.ab" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/f ... 5595723.ab</a>

Get him and Delph in - we need some young talent and they seem to fit the bill.

anyone get the feeling this could be mind games with Moyes over Lescott though? Having never expressed any interest before, we're suddenly linked with Moutinho and Elm? Two of his long-standing targets....

Project said:
Outrun said:
In the reserves? Seems strange buying £15m worth of players for that.

My point was more to the poster who said rather Elm than Delph.

But as I said yesterday I don't believe our midfield is anywhere near as strong as it could be from a squad perspective. We basically have no backup for Ireland and no backup for Barry. Arguably these two could be it. United and Chelsea have backup players who cost just as much. Absolutely nothing wrong in spending £15M on two fine prospects as young cover for our midfield, particularly if you have the money.
Just what we need some real quality cover

I hope we sign this guy, really exciting prospect. He's not just hot air either he's a genuine talent!

Freddan77 said:
He won't chose City as he wants/needs to be in the starting XI

I don't see any reason why he can't be in the starting 11.
I would sooner play Barry in the holding midfield role instead of De Jong, he is a better passer of the ball and would help Bridge and Richards a lot more from that position, this would then free up the left midfield position for Elm to slot into nicely.

He looks mustard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9y8g4aZHF0

Freddan77 said:

What make you think he cannot get in the first 11?

This guy is probably THE most talented youngster from skandinavia, hes a regular on the swedish national team! and is by far the best player in the swdish league

Hes a class act.

hes better than petrov and right now hes in better form than SWP.

PS.
and if you guys thought jon ane Riise could throw the ball far, then check out this guy, he throws the ball into the box with no problem!

zeven said:
Freddan77 said:

What make you think he cannot get in the first 11?

This guy is probably THE most talented youngster from skandinavia, hes a regular on the swedish national team! and is by far the best player in the swdish league

Hes a class act.

hes better than petrov and right now hes in better form than SWP.

PS.
and if you guys thought jon ane Riise could throw the ball far, then check out this guy, he throws the ball into the box with no problem!

but what about - 'you've got robinho. we've got delap's throw'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.