City scouts watching Elm (Update: Contacts with Elm)

Re: City scouts watching Elm today

He does look good, he also looks like Steve Lomas!

You do all realise we are only scouting him? It doesn't mean we are going to try to buy him. We scout hundreds of players every month, if not every week. The quotes say we've asked for tickets to some of their games. This happens every day with the only difference being the clubs/agents don't normally feel the need to announce it in public. This is hardly any major transfer news in my opinion.

Tricky_Trev said:
You do all realise we are only scouting him? It doesn't mean we are going to try to buy him. We scout hundreds of players every month, if not every week. The quotes say we've asked for tickets to some of their games. This happens every day with the only difference being the clubs/agents don't normally feel the need to announce it in public. This is hardly any major transfer news in my opinion.

This guy has stated he wants to leave and he will be leaving before the end of this month, maybe before the end of next week by the sound of it. I reckon that's the reason scouts from different clubs including us were at the game tonight. Sounds like he did all right and I can defo see a bid coming, but yeah you are right we're only scouting. I doubt you're right about the numbers though, we scout hundreds of specific players each month/week? I'm not 100% sure how this works but I seriously doubt that's true.

Alright!

Rasmus Elm is the greatest player in the Swedish leauge! The team who signs him gets a team-player. But he is more than that. Loyal and one of those who can win a game for his team. He can use right AND left foot. Long Throw-ins are his strenght. However, if you sign this player and not use him, you will kill his chance to become a superstar.

This player is something extra. Do not compare him with Super-Zlatan. Rasmus is a teamplayer (and I don't care about Kalmar FF at all, but I do like, when players care for teammembers and clubs). This guy is special and the club who signs him and USE him will have a great reward. Is City still that club? If not, please leave him alone! Then you always have a chance of buying him later on for about ten times the amount...

According to the shit paper Aftonbladet, Citys scouts didnt appear at the game last night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.