City scouts watching Elm (Update: Contacts with Elm)

Garrido as a left winger I hope that is a joke.We are trying to become a top 6 team not bottom 6.Are you seriously suggesting we play a very average at best leftback as a left winger or left sided attacker in a front 3?

Sgoater said:
Can Elm play on the left ? just thinking if Petrov is leaving can Elm be back up for Robinho.

Yes (he will play goalie if he is told to.) His left foot isn't bad so that wouldn't be a problem. If he turn down City (if there even is an offer) it would probably be for the reason that he wants to at least have a chance to get into the team...

A Swedish girl said:
Sgoater said:
Can Elm play on the left ? just thinking if Petrov is leaving can Elm be back up for Robinho.

Yes (he will play goalie if he is told to.) His left foot isn't bad so that wouldn't be a problem. If he turn down City (if there even is an offer) it would probably be for the reason that he wants to at least have a chance to get into the team...

are you in Sweden and if so what are he rumours there on where he is likely to go?

BringBackSwales said:
A Swedish girl said:

are you in Sweden and if so what are he rumours there on where he is likely to go?

He said today that he hasn't decided on anything yet and I believe him. He doesn't seem to be in a rush and wants to really consider the options.

GoForGlory said:
BringBackSwales said:

He said today that he hasn't decided on anything yet and I believe him. He doesn't seem to be in a rush and wants to really consider the options.

how good is this lad and what is his best position ?

FFS sake lads what's with all the shit questions, what's his best position, is he quick, how much will he cost... there's more important things to ask like what does his bird look like and can we expect to see her at any games?

AntonDonJuan said:
FFS sake lads what's with all the shit questions, what's his best position, is he quick, how much will he cost... there's more important things to ask like what does his bird look like and can we expect to see her at any games?

please do not talk about my mother like that again

BringBackSwales said:
A Swedish girl said:

I would say 90-95% that he is leaving Kalmar. I like him best as a right mf. Freekicks and longthrows is just a bonus for he is a great all-round player. No diva for sure.

A Swedish girl said:
BringBackSwales said:

I would say 90-95% that he is leaving Kalmar. I like him best as a right mf. Freekicks and longthrows is just a bonus for he is a great all-round player. No diva for sure.

He is the best player in Allsvenskan. And he is 100% leaving this summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.