City scouts watching Elm (Update: Contacts with Elm)

elanos thumb said:
A Swedish girl said:
I would say 90-95% that he is leaving Kalmar. I like him best as a right mf. Freekicks and longthrows is just a bonus for he is a great all-round player. No diva for sure.

He is the best player in Allsvenskan. And he is 100% leaving this summer

I would agree with the 100%, but I keep my 5% just in case...

I rate him at least as good as a young Freddie

Now been confirmed that he won't play tonight ( <a class="postlink" href="http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotbollsbladet/landslagsfotboll/vmkval2010/article5634270.ab" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/f ... 5634270.ab</a> ), so no need of watching the game.

A Swedish girl said:
elanos thumb said:
He is the best player in Allsvenskan. And he is 100% leaving this summer

I would agree with the 100%, but I keep my 5% just in case...

I rate him at least as good as a young Freddie

I rate him better than Freddie, and Freddie is a fjolla;)

I read that he is suspended (which is why he isn't playing), and is currently on-tour with his club's blessing having a look at clubs who are interested in him. He's already been to Everton to have a look around.

Sky Farts Screws.

If City have a genuine interest in him, he must have been down the East Lancs by now.

Brucie Bonus said:
I read that he is suspended (which is why he isn't playing), and is currently on-tour with his club's blessing having a look at clubs who are interested in him. He's already been to Everton to have a look around.

Sky Farts Screws.

If City have a genuine interest in him, he must have been down the East Lancs by now.

He's suspended in the league. The match tonight is an international, and he's not playing because he picked up a knock of some kind. As far as I know he's with the national team though, unless he left yesterday or today.

He was with the national team yesterday and they did a late decision with him (regarding the match), so he's probably still there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.