City scouts watching Elm (Update: Contacts with Elm)

Re: Who the hell is this guy

Outrun said:
He's three posts below you:
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=134011" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=134011</a>

Yeah - and the title helps too:

City scouts watching Elm today

Re: City scouts watching Elm today

It would be a nightmare if he moved to your street.

Apparently there's a chance the match will be streamed, it starts in two hours (5PM GMT).

Elm is a good prospect, has surprised me with a great shot a couple of times, and he has a great long throw in. But we're not Stoke, are we? Can't see him taking a place in the team any time soon, but I'd be very happy to see him here. He's becoming a regular for Sweden.

GoForGlory said:
Elm is a good prospect, has surprised me with a great shot a couple of times, and he has a great long throw in. But we're not Stoke, are we? Can't see him taking a place in the team any time soon, but I'd be very happy to see him here. He's becoming a regular for Sweden.

Arsenal signed Ljungberg, didn't they? This guy is supposed to be better, and either way he'll play for a better team than Stoke.

His career is pretty similar to Freddie's, both 21 when leaving Sweden, both debuting in the national team just before.

Outrun said:
GoForGlory said:

Arsenal signed Ljungberg, didn't they? This guy is supposed to be better, and either way he'll play for a better team than Stoke.

Indeed. Elm is great but I can't really see it. Our best players usually take another road, via a smaller league. I just couldn't see Elm getting much time in our team next season, but who knows. He has proven himself against big opponents anyway.

Most people try the route of Zlatan/Larsson - Dutch league and then on to bigger things. Berg seems to be doing exactly that. What I mean is that it's probably gonna take a considerable offer, or he'll go somewhere where he knows he'll get to play.

Still who knows, just the thought of being around and learning from some of our guys might be enough these days. :)

Oh, and just a slight correction for the OP: The Swedish league does not start in February, most of our pitches are pretty much unplayable that time of year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.