City/Scum on the train down, Manchester to Euston.

WNRH said:
Surely the tubes will be the nightmare, especially after the game? Large amounts of fans mixing down Wembley Way and then mixing on the tubes back to Euston, one set of fans celebrating, the other pissed off, it only takes a few idiots and you end up with a full scale riot.

Yeah I have to get a tube back into town as staying at Marble Arch for the weekend. Can't say I am looking forward to that part of the journey.

SWP's back said:
WNRH said:
Surely the tubes will be the nightmare, especially after the game? Large amounts of fans mixing down Wembley Way and then mixing on the tubes back to Euston, one set of fans celebrating, the other pissed off, it only takes a few idiots and you end up with a full scale riot.

Yeah I have to get a tube back into town as staying at Marble Arch for the weekend. Can't say I am looking forward to that part of the journey.

You would of thought by now something would of been organised.

You go in the city end, you get a blue wristband.
You go in the united end, you get a red wristband.

Whoever loses goes first, if you haven't got your coloured wristband then you have to wait til both sets of fans have gone before you can go. Fairly simple i would of thought, ensures both sets of fans get away together and safely.

Instead it will be a free for all, pockets of kicking offs and hell to police.

SWP's back said:
WNRH said:

We are heading in the same direction as we are near marble arch
It will be all of us with he smiling faces

squirtyflower said:
SWP's back said:

Aren't you sat next to me also?

134 row 27

SWP's back said:
squirtyflower said:

134 row 27
Lol forgot about that
We're the row in front of you and a couple of seats down

Spooky, didn't realise I had become a stalker!

SWP's back said:
n reddish blue said:
as i put on saturday before it got removed,there will be plenty of coaches going from the bishops organised by o'neil,anyway im sure the old bill no that and will have them watched. in my opinion there trying to get as many lads together as they no they will be vastly outnumbered going out of manchester.
Who's o'neil?

shaquille-oneal1.jpg

squirtyflower said:
SWP's back said:

134 row 27
Lol forgot about that

Good, never had one before but I'll follow you out of the stadium (are you big and scary and will you get rid of O'neil and his crew)?

SWP's back said:
squirtyflower said:
Lol forgot about that

Good, never had one before but I'll follow you out of the stadium (are you big and scary and will you get rid of O'neil and his crew)?
There's five of us and I wouldn't describe any one of us as big and scary

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.