City Season ticket now £1452 Colin Bell Level2

Thats what is so bizarre
If you go down Aisle 228 and turn right it costs £1452 with programme each game, If you go left you pay £740, the width of Aisle away. All seats are padded in cbl2.

oakiecokie said:
Churchill123 said:
oakiecokie said:
So I take it your higher than a Gold Seasoncard Holder as the price for that is £780 ???

My exact thoughts... How much is your season card Oakie?

I`m in CB3 324 and its £355 (Disabed Price mate).Are you in CB ?

-- Wed May 22, 2013 3:43 pm --

craigsteel said:
The blocks either side of directors box

Well they appear to be Blocks 225-227 and are priced at £740.

ell said:
Your worse than the lad on GMR after the game who claimed his had gone up £200 when nowhere in the ground had gone up that much

I too heard this - so I got out last years ticket prices from City and I could not find any price that had gone up£200. Must have been a WUM.

Our seats were over £1000 last season,The seats are sold as exec but the only thing exec is the price, no food etc. I think the plan is to price people out to free up area for the proposed extra hospitality areas.

ell said:
Your worse than the lad on GMR after the game who claimed his had gone up £200 when nowhere in the ground had gone up that much

Yeah, we heard him, too.

We both said that can't be right; someone has made a mistake somewhere.

£197 rise in one season

oakiecokie said:
craigsteel said:
Thats what is so bizarre
If you go down Aisle 228 and turn right it costs £1452 with programme each game, If you go left you pay £740, the width of Aisle away. All seats are padded in cbl2.

So how much has it gone up by mate ?

craigsteel said:
Our seats were over £1000 last season,The seats are sold as exec but the only thing exec is the price, no food etc. I think the plan is to price people out to free up area for the proposed extra hospitality areas.

Sounds like you've been ripped off for years pal !!!

oakiecokie said:
craigsteel said:

You need to start slumming it mate and join the CBL3 lads.

I quite agree, Oakie.

We are in 328 and the view is brilliant.

craigsteel said:

If you pay over £1k then don't moan at them going up over £100.

If you want an exec seat, pay exec prices. No sympathy here!

You could have applied for value gold at £299?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.