City Season ticket now £1452 Colin Bell Level2

The seats in question have to be purchased through hospitality thats why they don't appear on the season card renewal price list.

Should go family stand tickets for my mates have not gone up at all because they can't find them somewhere to move to on average they have gone up around £60 I'm level 1 but level 2 in places are cheaper

I'm in 223, nice padded seats 780 plus I paid the platinum. I still think its good value for the seat but we're getting real close to a cut off point. The main gripe for us is the treatment we get for CL homes. We get moved to stupid places for the family of Uefa bullshit.

craigsteel said:
Just been given the new price, I sense a relocation. Priced out. They do a survey sense there is a decent demand then whack up the prices.

I smell Rag!

Vienna_70 said:
oakiecokie said:
craigsteel said:
Our seats were over £1000 last season,The seats are sold as exec but the only thing exec is the price, no food etc. I think the plan is to price people out to free up area for the proposed extra hospitality areas.

You need to start slumming it mate and join the CBL3 lads.

I quite agree, Oakie.

We are in 328 and the view is brilliant.

And you can have a quick nap to boot.

I assume the guy on GMR must have had one of those "value" budget cards, and is now having to pay full price to renew.

Vienna_70 said:
oakiecokie said:
craigsteel said:
Our seats were over £1000 last season,The seats are sold as exec but the only thing exec is the price, no food etc. I think the plan is to price people out to free up area for the proposed extra hospitality areas.

You need to start slumming it mate and join the CBL3 lads.

I quite agree, Oakie.

We are in 328 and the view is brilliant.
Do you get complimentary tartan blankets and flasks?

JGL07 said:
craigsteel said:
Just been given the new price, I sense a relocation. Priced out. They do a survey sense there is a decent demand then whack up the prices.

I smell Rag!

Why would he be a rag? My seat is a corporate seat, I relocated from East Level 3 last year as I had the chance to get closer to the action, my eyes are going and I'm getting old! Cost me 1250 last season, so if it's 1452 this season thats a £202 quid increase, around 16%!!

Fuck.

Bluep*ss said:
ell said:
Your worse than the lad on GMR after the game who claimed his had gone up £200 when nowhere in the ground had gone up that much

I too heard this - so I got out last years ticket prices from City and I could not find any price that had gone up£200. Must have been a WUM.

Yep me to.I just said he is lying and turned the radio down. FuckiNG wum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.