City set for a new £200million kit deal with Umbro

This would be immense. Let's see them get out of that one, Umbro are not some AD company with numerous links to the Sheik, they're an English company well established for decades in the market and now owned by the American world market leader. Not a thing the powers that be could do, or even question.

stony said:
Haha, if this is true there will be much teeth gnashing around the country. No one can say it's anything but legit either. As far as I know Mansour doesn't own Umbro.

If the scum and dippers can get 25/30 mill then so can we.. all legit. :)

Tricky_Trev said:
Rags get £30m per season and Liverpool get £25m, so nobody can argue it's not fair value at £26m! Please be true!
Fair value only applies in deals where it's a related party. PB is better on this kind of stuff than I am so I'm just passing on what he's said, and that is the rules on that are tight and clearly defined and even Etihad would not constitute a related party. Umbro, to the best of my knowledge, certainly aren't and can pay us whatever they want.

as long as they continue with the standard of kits they've made so far, we'll all be over the moon. they haven't made a bad kit so far but we will need to put a clause in the contract that stipulates there must be no more blue shorts at home. if they insist on all blue home kits, we will have no other option than to return to le coq sportif.

Q8-Blue said:
QuickSilva said:
this is quite funny considering nike owns umbro

[bigimg]http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/gary-cook.jpg[/bigimg]

Reappoint him whilst we're about it. Fuck Ned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.