City set for a new £200million kit deal with Umbro

M18CTID said:
If true then this would fuck all the haters from other clubs right up as there are no links to Abu Dhabi where Umbro are concerned so they won't be able to claim that this is a related party transaction. Completely legit and above board - fucking perfect!

I hope Crustanoid over on Red Cafe and Chichester on Glory Glory are choking on their fucking cornflakes as I type. Get the razor blades ready you insignificant bitter cunts.
If they are insignificant, why are you mentioning them?

Jordie said:
M18CTID said:
If true then this would fuck all the haters from other clubs right up as there are no links to Abu Dhabi where Umbro are concerned so they won't be able to claim that this is a related party transaction. Completely legit and above board - fucking perfect!

I hope Crustanoid over on Red Cafe and Chichester on Glory Glory are choking on their fucking cornflakes as I type. Get the razor blades ready you insignificant bitter cunts.
If they are insignificant, why are you mentioning them?

probably just cos they're bitter rag cunts?

citykev28 said:
If they insist on all blue home kits, we will have no other option than to return to le coq sportif.
Agreed. White shorts or the deal's off. White shorts or we'll hire a load of grannies to knit us new kits in the time-honoured colours. (Merino wool, of course - doesn't itch.)

Pam said:
Q8-Blue said:
QuickSilva said:
this is quite funny considering nike owns umbro

[bigimg]http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/gary-cook.jpg[/bigimg]

Reappoint him whilst we're about it. Fuck Ned.

Why can't we just hire him back as a "consultant" or something?? And are we ever going to get a new CEO? no news at all from that front...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.