City set for a new £200million kit deal with Umbro

£200m would put us in line with the other leading clubs in the division, so this is both perfectly fair and more than likely truthful.

So thats 35m from the etihad deal, 40m from champs lg, 20m from the improved umbro deal all added to income next year plus the 35m from 'player losses' won't be there. Plus a huge reduction in money spent on transfers.

So if my maths are correct thats the accounts 130m better off next year. Now either i'm over simplifying things or meeting FFPR isn't as difficult as its being made out to be.

Sleeping_Easy said:
So thats 35m from the etihad deal, 40m from champs lg, 20m from the improved umbro deal all added to income next year plus the 35m from 'player losses' won't be there. Plus a huge reduction in money spent on transfers.

So if my maths are correct thats the accounts 130m better off next year. Now either i'm over simplifying things or meeting FFPR isn't as difficult as its being made out to be.

plus increase gate receipts due to full houses and the platinium scheme, Plus a few quid from the summer concerts. (which didn`t happen the year before with some crap excuse bur probably on purpose to show our improving status year on year , Plus a shift of admin staff to the academy. Its all starting to add up.

The surrender monkey has bitten of more than he can chew with us but anyone wanting to follow our lead is fecked. Shame really and also a shame that those fans rejoicing in ffp dont get its them that have missed the boat and will be excluded from the top table forever.

adammck said:
A friend of a friend that works in the club said they will be releasing a special kit for the game against Liverpool on the 3rd of January to go along with this new deal.

He sent me a picture from his phone.

new-manchester-city-home-shirt.jpg

Don't shoot the messenger. Tolmie's Hairdoo will be able to confirm this
its been a while

1_barry_conlon said:
When does the existing contract expire? Anybody have any ideas?

I think we're into the third year of what was a ten-year contract which has been renegotiated due to our recent success(es); FA Cup, highest Prem finish and qualifying for CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.