City Shoe laces, Memory Stick, Star Badge, Fancy box etc...

Its a class touch from the club.. Everything about MCFC oozes claas now, except for these fans who moan about fucking everything...
Get a grip eh !!!

Were buying some of the best players in the world...
Still getting offered cheap prices (for a club of our stature) for season tickets..

and all you's do is whine about some free laces and a badge you get included.

Its an embarassment...

Hey I'd love the shoelaces, at least it would mean my season ticket had arrived !!!!!!
Instead of fancy gimmicks we should make sure the essential and simple things are done, like posting an effing season ticket out many many days before the season started.

I liked it lol. Better than nothing. Even thought the memory stick is small i can still put Uni work on it.

BillyMC said:
gingerthai said:
BillyMC said:
I honestly dont know mate...I just made it all up.

I do genuinely work for a very big computer manufacturer.I can add you to my friends and family discount if your a good lad.

Lol, i knew it. ;)

Close to a Clarkie there pal....just a yellow this time.

By the way a set of those City shoelaces went for £25.60 on ebay the other day

'city' shoe laces?.. mine are just sky blue! are some branded.

I wont be using them... look a twat in my white adidas trainers!

Gentlemen I think we are going to have to hand out a few Clarkies here. At what point did some of you buffons actually think the OP was serious...was it when the pic of M&S slipons was posted....was it when I discussed wearing "slacks"...was it the discussion of sensible "brogues"...maybe it was when I said the laces were being sold on ebay for 25 quid....or possibly the comments about slave labour being employed in the Phillipines...get a grip you silly bastards.

BillyMC said:
Gentlemen I think we are going to have to hand out a few Clarkies here. At what point did some of you buffons actually think the OP was serious...was it when the pic of M&S slipons was posted....was it when I discussed wearing "slacks"...was it the discussion of sensible "brogues"...maybe it was when I said the laces were being sold on ebay for 25 quid....or possibly the comments about slave labour being employed in the Phillipines...get a grip you silly bastards.

you fooled me Billy........I thought you didn't like the laces because you don't get taught to tie shoelaces until you are 55 in Glossop ;-)

M24-CRC said:
BillyMC said:

you fooled me Billy........I thought you didn't like the laces because you don't get taught to tie shoelaces until you are 55 in Glossop ;-)

Your at altitude in Glossop...everythings difficult ...less oxygen in the air.

BillyMC said:
Stick em up your fucking arse City and knock £20 off the price of my season card. Im a 47 years old and neither wants or needs fucking City shoe laces( I wear sensible slip ons from M&S). Im buying a season ticket not a fucking Christmas cracker.
Brilliant post Billy, and exactly my thoughts! Mind you, I'm 46 so that's probably why....we're both miserable old bastards. Oh, but I don't do slip ons!

malg said:
BillyMC said:
Stick em up your fucking arse City and knock £20 off the price of my season card. Im a 47 years old and neither wants or needs fucking City shoe laces( I wear sensible slip ons from M&S). Im buying a season ticket not a fucking Christmas cracker.
Brilliant post Billy, and exactly my thoughts! Mind you, I'm 46 so that's probably why....we're both miserable old bastards. Oh, but I don't do slip ons!

Surely this isnt another Clarkie so soon after he just explained.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.