City Shoe laces, Memory Stick, Star Badge, Fancy box etc...

SS117 said:
BillyMC said:
bobmcfc said:
did your SC come yet billy ?

Turned up today......laces, memory stick, CD, booklet, friendship bracelet and badge......Ive seen me lad comeback from a birthday party at McDonalds with a better lucky bag than the shite City sent me.
Why get a season ticket then if all you're going to do is complain? You probably complained when we won the FA Cup cos it was only 1 nil. Also go out and buy yourself a lucky bag to make yourself happy you grumpy old fart.

how dare you speak to a platinum member with over 7000 points like that....you south stand roughneck

city have blown every other club out of the water in terms of how their season tickets have been presented to fans this year. the stocking-fillers are there for a bit of fun, but i imagine they'd each sell well in their own right if on sale in the club's stores. the only thing that missed the mark a bit was the book, as it had a few glaring errors in it (the gillingham score, 'friend of the invisible man', etc.) -- but that's just a very minor point.

due to the mentality of some football fans, the club is always going to come in for some flak no matter what they do. i can't imagine a rugby/cricket/boxing fan quibbling in a similar fashion if they received an equivalent package. if you're in the minority of people who don't like the shoelaces, usb stick, pin or book, give them to a fellow, non-jaded blue. just make sure that you're there to see the smile on their face as they go through the stuff.

for the rest of us, to show our appreciation, i think we should all go to our season card packages and respectfully applaud for a good 15-20 seconds.

whats the fricking pin thing ffs?
Sneetches1-757563.jpg

Well we are all over the moon here at bumble towers two golds so laces , pins, books and dvds all round .of course my platty had the usb stick and the blue and white band rather than the red and black in the golds. so all in all jobs a good un and for the record i am 47, laces in me trainers.

bumbleblue said:
Well we are all over the moon here at bumble towers two golds so laces , pins, books and dvds all round .of course my platty had the usb stick and the blue and white band rather than the red and black in the golds. so all in all jobs a good un and for the record i am 47, laces in me trainers.

The 'golds' got blue and white as well mate!

glen quagmire said:
bumbleblue said:

The 'golds' got blue and white as well mate!

and some platties (me) got red and black

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.