CITY: SHOWSEC, Atmosphere, & Blatant Bullying.

I have not read any of this thread but the " blatant bullying " in the thread title caught my eye. How on earth can any cretin who works for this company bully you? Every twat that works for them must have an IQ of below 10. I have never seen such a load of thick twats amassed together as this lot. Their desicion making is terrible and common sense it must be a requisite to have none to be employed by them. I watched six of them have a conference at the ticket office one night as queues were large and the game had started. What they did next was unbelievable causing mass confusion by deciding to rearrange the pedestrian barriers which they couldn't even lock back together. One of them was puzzling how to link two barriers together as though he was faced with solving an applied maths problem. Brain dead the lot of them and couldn't bully themselves, they would fuck that up.

More info ?

Why was he banned? Does this follow on from him being ejected previously? If so, why ?

If this bullying and banning is becoming a real problem then there needs to be a coordinated reaction. I would be furious if that happened to my dad.

Edit.

Just looked at your post history to see that he had been previously ejected. Seems very harsh and the sooner we get some safe standing areas the better. Then these situations wont happen.

We hoped common sense had prevailed as we'd heard nothing to say he was banned and my Dad has done absolutely nothing wrong, he sits down when he is asked to, he doesn't swear, he's just a 75 year old who wants to continue supporting the team he loves.

So, my 75yr old Dad's ticket has a ban on it! No contact from the club, just a red flashing light when he tried to get in today and the stewards informed him he was banned. "Thanks for your lifelong support Sir".....

Out of curiosity did they sell your dads ticket to somebody else ?

So, my 75yr old Dad's ticket has a ban on it! No contact from the club, just a red flashing light when he tried to get in today and the stewards informed him he was banned. "Thanks for your lifelong support Sir".....
Was his seat empty or had city sold it on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.