City signing that excited you the most

I remember once seeing us linked to Steed Malbranque and thinking he could turn into an absolute dynamo for us, fuck knows why.

Like most on here, I think Robinho has to be the man, didn't dare believe it until I checked about 15 sources to make sure the transfer and the take-over wasn't a massive wind up.

Robinho Cant Dance said:
I remember once seeing us linked to Steed Malbranque and thinking he could turn into an absolute dynamo for us, fuck knows why.

Funnily enough, I thought the same when I heard we were in for him. My pants frothed with excitement.

Also when we signed Fowler, the thought of him and Anelka up front was mouth-watering. Sadly, he couldn't keep away from the burger van outside Maine Road.....

back in the day, probably Trevor Francis (though I was excited about Steve Daley until I saw him play)

more recently robinho - I think that's what drew me on to this god-forsaken forum....

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Robinho by a country mile.

That blew my mind along with the realisation that we were now big players in football again

This. It was a huge statement of intent. That deadline day was unbelievable!

Also, the homecoming of Shauny. Loved it.

But I also have to admit that I was bloody excited about Samaras after seeing those youtube videos and the way we spent our whole budget on him... D'oh!

Robinho 100%. that free-kick in the opening minutes of his debut, unbelievable feeling at the time.

there was a topic on this a couple of months ago if you're interested OP.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=264790" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=264790</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.