City snub £16.7m offer for Robinho

bluemoon27 said:
Sir Knives said:
Never going to happen but if it does that will go down as one of the worst deals in premier league history.

He should stay, he'll have a good season and you'll appreciate him.

may i ask what team you support

I'm a neutral, I said that earlier.

SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:
Maybe so, but we'd have to pay £70m. They would get him for less than £50m though in my view, because they are one of the players, the big boys who people take seriously when it comes to major deals because they don't have to chuck daft wages/fees about because they are who they are. Thats by the by though, the point I was making is we have overpaid on probably all the deals we've made since the takeover, all bar Barry and Johnson i'd say, (that tells its own story with them being English). The others though, we will never recoup the fee back, not even close. Robinho should be sold if the bids reach £20m, thats my view on it anyway.

Kompany was a bargin signing but before the takeover.

The only value signing since was Given (Boatang was a set price and still unproven). Other than that Robinho onwards have been rip-offs in terms of transfer fees and wages.

Boateng? Given? Kompany? Even Silva?

Robinho is worth £25mill tops. Even that's a gamble. One I wouldn't take. Note the lack of interest form any of Europes big clubs. The clock is ticking for Robinho. Unless his agent and father find him a club willing to stump up the cash, he will have to come back.

He made his bed via his agent, so he's got to lie in it. :-)

Sir Knives said:
I still think you guys should keep him. With the players that's coming in he'll probably shine more.

This is a possibility apart from I don't think he'll ever forgive being subbed as a sub which I'd never seen before except for injury.

Subbing a sub is the biggest insult you can do to a player I knew the writing was on the wall when this happened most likely we will never see him again.

put the fucker in the reserves until he books up and realises he needs stop throwing him dummy out when hes not round his mates or in the sun. either he rethinks his ideas, or we destroy his career. teaches him for spending 18 months saying how delighted he was here only to fuck off to be the big fish at santos and slag us off in the media every week.

fuck him, personally i'd love him to put his heart into it and be one of the best players in the world and show us all again what we know he can do. that being said though look at what all his public crying has done for him and his agent. besiktas.

if i were in charge he'd have 2 choices play his bollocks off and win over the crowd/put himself in the shop window. or we fuck his career in the reserves and fine him every single week for petty shit and teach him he's not bigger than the club. all can be forgiven but it'll take some work

We can make this real easy.

Robinho: I want to stay at Santos
Santos: We want Robinho
City: Neymar or Ganso for Robinho on a straight swap or he can rot the rest of his contract at Eastlands. Figure out what you want to do.

Problem solved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.