City Square for Brighton match

Received my Wembley tickets yesterday and City Sq today. Fair play to the Ticket Office for getting both sets of tickets out over last couple of days. I'm as quick as anyone to criticise them when they get things wrong but they've done well to handle both of those.

Been thinking about the numbers going. If there are 8000 expected, then surly it cant just be on City square?. There's only 1 toilet on that site isn't there?. Also there is only 1 bar. I don't fancy queuing behind 8000 people for a pint or a piss.
Presumably the whole thing will be open, ie the food court thing, the bar area, the stage area and right around the souvenir shop.

Been thinking about the numbers going. If there are 8000 expected, then surly it cant just be on City square?. There's only 1 toilet on that site isn't there?. Also there is only 1 bar. I don't fancy queuing behind 8000 people for a pint or a piss.
It will be like being back in the old Kippax mate..

Just had the "Supporters Services" e-mail. North Stand Concourse will be open for food / drink outlets and loos.

jumping the barriers and on the pitch if we win it, whos with me?

no-one... just me then?

i'll be like that lone pitch invader on Monday, did anyone see him? dancing round falling stewards like he was Kinkladze V Southampton / Silva V Blackpool. legend

jumping the barriers and on the pitch if we win it, whos with me?

no-one... just me then?

i'll be like that lone pitch invader on Monday, did anyone see him? dancing round falling stewards like he was Kinkladze V Southampton / Silva V Blackpool. legend

That's if you can get onto the pitch. May be full of building materials for the construction of the stage for the summer gigs.

Anybody else think 1:30 is a bit late for opening the gates?

8k people all getting in, getting a drink and settled in an hour and half seems like it will be a bit manic.

8k people all getting in, getting a drink and settled in an hour and half seems like it will be a bit manic.

Don't think 1:30 is too late but the fact most people will probably turn up at 2:30 and then do the drink, food, get settled bit - that will be manic.

No one will get there before 3pm and loads will miss kick of just like home games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.