City Square for Brighton match

no joke i and my kids dont want or need smoking near us and will be onto supporter services to make sure enforced
if you want to do that unsociable habit do in own house thank you

I wonder what other 'unsociable habits' will be occuring?
Swearing, spitting, farting, cheap perfume, kids running around,charlie...

Got two yesterday from the second batch that they released , I doubt I will get them in the post by tomorrow, wonder what the procedure will be for non delivery of tickets.

Piss poor from city mate,they must off known the circumstances,with us being away..
Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance. .
Hope you get sorted mate & the nipper..

I was thinking that. good idea would be to open up the stadium bottom tier, massive screen(s) on the pitch and open the bars up. even if they charged more for the ticket, would be top. remember a few years ago when we had that homecoming event for the FA cup, that was top

to make my task even harder, the mrs has told me she wants to take the nipper too. he's nearly 2.

ugh

I have 1 if any use to you pal? I cant make it now so your welcome to it. Not received it yet though so dont know what the plan is should it not arrive in time. I thought they would be print at home to be honest, makes it easier

I was thinking that. good idea would be to open up the stadium bottom tier, massive screen(s) on the pitch and open the bars up. even if they charged more for the ticket, would be top. remember a few years ago when we had that homecoming event for the FA cup, that was top
Yeah remember that night well(sneaked out off work early)gaffer had no idea i gone,

I have 1 if any use to you pal? I cant make it now so your welcome to it. Not received it yet though so dont know what the plan is should it not arrive in time. I thought they would be print at home to be honest, makes it easier

thanks mate, can I get back to you in an hour or so? can't go without the Mrs she'd string me up, so need to see if I can get 2 more yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.