City Square for Brighton match

Well said. Clowns like this is why the world is fthe way it is at the mo. Everyone offended by everything.
That anti-social behaviour is what is keeping his taxes low. If there wasn't any smoking in the uk, it would be a absolute mess.

I need a fag to calm my nerves on sunday:)

And I don't smoke

yes it does the world has moved on from anti social behaviour
just got off phone to Supporter Services @manCityHelp very friendly person said they will be enforcing the no smoking policy

I am one of the few smokers who actually has respect for others, and will walk away to a corner and smoke away from any kids or where secondary smoke can affect others. I even ask around mates if they're okay with me having a fag, before I light up.

I don't agree with it being around kids, or people blowing smoke towards non-smokers, but what would stop you politely asking somebody to stand away from you on Sunday? We're in the position of a lifetime on Sunday, what should be a carnival atmosphere, and you've taken the time out of your day to try and get other blues in trouble. Totally baffling behaviour from an adult man.

Last edited:
Well said. Clowns like this is why the world is fthe way it is at the mo. Everyone offended by everything.
That anti-social behaviour is what is keeping his taxes low. If there wasn't any smoking in the uk, it would be a absolute mess.

please dont tell me you believe what you just wrote

If you are wearing colours in town on Sunday, be careful. Utd fans are a bitter lot at the moment. Think City back in 1998 but multiply it 10 times because they are the King that became the pauper, and that's far worse than paupers who were born paupers.

Glad I'm not going, families everywhere, probably kids running around through lack of secondary smoke & crap beer.

Watching at home with quality vodka & the odd ciggy in the garden.

sounds like a plan, man.

I'm torn between dragging the TV out into the garden, or going to the local.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.