city square on the final....

crizack

sorry if it's already been posted but looking here,

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Features/City-Square-celebrates-Wembley-win" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Features/Ci ... embley-win</a>

i think with so many more people failing to get tickets, the square will be packed and city may have to organize something bigger. I can see quite a few thousand turning up and the bars being drunk dry. i know on the city site they confirm it is being screened there but what time should people expect to get there as i feel the square may only have a certain amount capacity.

come one city!!!

Does anybody think they will put a loyalty point limit on this? How many people do you think would fit in city square? There was a fair few of us last time and I'd be fuming if I couldn't go for the final!

Longsight-memories said:
Think Stoke are doing a beamback to the Brittania.. City might do the same ??

remember a couple at maine road..

Yeah I went to a few at Maine Road, it would be top if City would show it the Stadium aswell as the square

If they can stream friendlies , such as Barcelona away , and games from the middle east etc , then surely they can stream a game from Wembley back to the ground.

theyl put a stage up in front of the east stand like they did pre season a year or so ago when we played in south africa. put some shitty band on as well.

They are doing, to City Square as it clearly says.
black mamba said:
If they can stream friendlies , such as Barcelona away , and games from the middle east etc , then surely they can stream a game from Wembley back to the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.