city square on the final....

michael1991 said:
monkey-trousers said:
They're not on sale yet mate. Keep checking OS for details over next few days.

cheers mate, how much are they?

Not sure of the cost. Someone told me the semi was £5 for adults and £1 for kids. I also heard that you got discount off the home shirt in the shop, if you had bought a ticket, if anyone can confirm?

monkey-trousers said:
michael1991 said:
cheers mate, how much are they?

Not sure of the cost. Someone told me the semi was £5 for adults and £1 for kids. I also heard that you got discount off the home shirt in the shop, if you had bought a ticket, if anyone can confirm?

ok thanks mate, much appreciated

i think because there be that many fans without tickets they should put a big screen up in the ground itself n let all us blues stand or sit on the pitch n watch it just a thought lol

dzekosgodfather said:
i think because there be that many fans without tickets they should put a big screen up in the ground itself n let all us blues stand or sit on the pitch n watch it just a thought lol

Dont think they could do this as surely it would damage the pitch and we still have home games after the final

Three days later-Stoke again!
Sleeping_Easy said:
dzekosgodfather said:

Dont think they could do this as surely it would damage the pitch and we still have home games after the final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.