city square on the final....

Roger Ringpiece said:
They are doing, to City Square as it clearly says.
black mamba said:
If they can stream friendlies , such as Barcelona away , and games from the middle east etc , then surely they can stream a game from Wembley back to the ground.

Know how you got your name now ...if you read the first thread..

with so many more people failing to get tickets, the square will be packed and city may have to organize something bigger. I can see quite a few thousand turning up and the bars being drunk dry. i know on the city site they confirm it is being screened there but what time should people expect to get there as i feel the square may only have a certain amount capacity.

Roger Ringpiece said:
They are doing, to City Square as it clearly says.
black mamba said:
If they can stream friendlies , such as Barcelona away , and games from the middle east etc , then surely they can stream a game from Wembley back to the ground.

I know that Roger ...

but i'm talkin' about to a much larger audience INSIDE the stadium , as well as outside of it!

I think we've already established that city square , alone , won't be able to cope with demand!

Their was about 3k there for the semis and it looked empty, there is 3 screens remember.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.