City square

There is a small video clip of the city square on the OS for anyone who hasnt seen it.

Who is the cheesy guy on the mic who appears to be turning up on regular basis at all things City related? He'll be presenting the Xfactor in a few years. Joke.

Agree with a previous poster,will become more and more popular,and may well have to double in size,what ever money i am prepared to spend at the match i would rather spend it at city square,good food and drink,has a price and would rather it go into the club i love,and its a token of my appreciation to our fabulous owner.

City Square reopens tonight and there's lots going on from 5pm right up until kick-off, and it's all hosted by Key 103's Hugh Ferris so come down early and don't miss out!

5pm

* The bars and cafés are open for business.*
* CiTC family fun in the Square
* Moonchester and Moonbeam entertaining in the Square

5.45pm

* Big screen action including highlights of City vs Liverpool.
* Roberto Mancini and James Milner’s post match reactions.

6.15pm

* Watch the players arrive on the big screens.
* A look behind the scenes in the home dressing room.

6.45pm

* Watch the team announced live from the players’ tunnel on the giant screens.
* Roberto Mancini’s pre-game interview

7.30pm

* City Square bars close and the countdown to kick off is on screen.

*Please note that alcohol will not be served inside the stadium this evening although City Square bars and cafes will be open as normal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.