City store and pricing

I have said on here before look at aliexpress only £12 home and away shirts they come from the far east but that where nike have them made anyway.

Anyone noticed when adding the new kid's kit to basket (name and number too) the price jumps by about three quid for no apparent reason?

The price should be £54.95 collected but it somehow makes its way to £57.13

I contacted customer services and they adjusted my basket but just thought it was a bit odd

Think it adds on delivery charge automatically, when you check out it gives the option to remove it.

Think it adds on delivery charge automatically, when you check out it gives the option to remove it.

Delivery charge was £4.95 which I didn't add on as plan on collecting it

It is a glitch on the site, was wondering if anyone else had noticed - City certainly haven't (or don't want to)

I have said on here before look at aliexpress only £12 home and away shirts they come from the far east but that where nike have them made anyway.

Did that last year - the colours weren't the same, and not even that close on the away kit

The kit will get worn probably twice a week so will be getting value for money - the one from aliexpress got worse over time

I didn't fancy putting my card details into that site, looks like asking for trouble.

It must be PayPal surely. You could always get a prepay debit card that you can load up with small amounts of cash for any dodgy looking sites. Is Aliexpress not the Asian equivalent of eBay or Amazon?

Paypal is not an option, it was card, western union transfer and something I had not heard of. I would take the risk and wait 30 days for shipping etc, but the card details were the final straw. The prepay thing is the only thing I would use if I had one but I not that bothered.

Paypal is not an option, it was card, western union transfer and something I had not heard of. I would take the risk and wait 30 days for shipping etc, but the card details were the final straw. The prepay thing is the only thing I would use if I had one but I not that bothered.
Don't know what you're worried about!
14nnz1h.jpg
Show me the monies'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.