City store and pricing

The shirts come with the Nike tick on but not the prem badge you can get them off aliexpress 2x badges for £3-50 we have received the away shirt very good quality.

That's there own site twice the price they used to be on aliexpress
Shirley wu is a bit of a legend on blue moon :-)
I’ve bought my lad over twenty kits from Shirley Wu, loads of City ones, various national ones and some european teams - all been great quaity at a fraction of UK store costs. 777 jerseys does adult for $29 and kids’ kits for $21 and that includes all the name on back bollocks. The City store is an absolute no no for me - massively overpriced. 777 jerseys - no need to look anywhere else. .

Sorry you are wrong,the ones i've seen from people in the past have been of equal quality AT LEAST !
So some are better quality then??

I bought one last year from Shirley. The colour on the away kit was the wrong shade of blue and the offset colour was turquoise and obviously different from the legit kit. Also the numbering fell off within a couple of weeks.

This is based on my own experience

So some are better quality then??

I bought one last year from Shirley. The colour on the away kit was the wrong shade of blue and the offset colour was turquoise and obviously different from the legit kit. Also the numbering fell off within a couple of weeks.

This is based on my own experience
Yes they are,look at johnnytapia's post.

Yes they are,look at johnnytapia's post.

The quality of the material is fine but the likeness to an authentic kit is poor - and this is based on my own experience - the colour isn't exact and when you see it next to the genuine kit you'll see why

Not sure if you're serious saying you think the quality of a shirt off aliexpress is better than a genuine shirt based on what someone on a forum has said, anyway, go ahead and buy, it's no skin off my nose pal

I’ve bought my lad over twenty kits from Shirley Wu, loads of City ones, various national ones and some european teams - all been great quaity at a fraction of UK store costs. 777 jerseys does adult for $29 and kids’ kits for $21 and that includes all the name on back bollocks. The City store is an absolute no no for me - massively overpriced. 777 jerseys - no need to look anywhere else. .
Having used both over the years thought golden cow was the better of the 2 shops..
But it seems to have gone off aliexpress.
People that have had problems tend to order the shirts too soon before they are out and a lot of the suppliers have guessed at colours,collars etc from pictures.
My advice from experience would be wait a couple of weeks till after the shirt is officially ..out .
And probably don't bother with printing

I've ordered from 104football a few days ago. However, I've noticed soccerlord.se has the new City top. ALWAYS had a good experience with them. They have free shipping until July 18 with the code "FREESHIP". (I don't work for the :) ).

These shirts from SoccerLord are "fell of the lorry" quality shirts. I had one problem with one shirt one time they sent me a new one free.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.