City store pricing

knottymcfc

Just got the new shirt £40.50 with sc discount.
My mate at work got hers from sportsdirect £40.00
So much for rewarding loyalty.
Also advertised 9am opening but shop opened at 10.10.
Not the best

saying that, she didn't get a city carrier bag :)

£40 at Sports Direct, and you also get free Premier League badges ;)

My mate works there and can get 15% discount on all products so the shirt would only cost £34. This saves me £11 but I prefer buying it from the actual city shop.

You know Sports Direct by the throw aways. As small defects that are noticed get sold on cheaper. Sometimes have to look hard to find it but its there!!

mike ashley owns sports direct..ill always buy from the club shop,not putting my money into newcastles coffers!!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
You know Sports Direct by the throw aways. As small defects that are noticed get sold on cheaper. Sometimes have to look hard to find it but its there!!

The reason that Sports Direct are cheaper is that they make less profit from each City Shirt sold and in order to bump that profit up, they are given cheap, old and shitty stuff that Umbro can't get rid off e.g. Old football boots. That's the reason why things are cheaper at Sports Direct.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Retailers are legally obliged to tell you if you are purchasing a product with a defect (no matter how small), so how do they get around this if what you are saying is true?

Dubai Blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Retailers are legally obliged to tell you if you are purchasing a product with a defect (no matter how small), so how do they get around this if what you are saying is true?

Its what i heard but the poster above has explained why they are cheaper.

these are brand new 11/12 city away shirts. if they were seconds they'd have to say.

Pre ordered the kids from JJB and get free shirt printing cost £60 for 2 kits (infants)

If I ordered through City then it would have cost £84.60 and that is with a discount.

same with the dvd's - way more expensive in the Citystore than Amazon etc ( and I'm not just talking 50 p or so)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.