City store pricing

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Pre ordered the kids from JJB and get free shirt printing cost £60 for 2 kits (infants)

If I ordered through City then it would have cost £84.60 and that is with a discount.

free name and number ? how much for the prem badges ?

Went to buy the FA Cup magazine couple of weeks ago.

£3.50 (same as shops).

£5.00 postage (seems to be a fixed price?)

wtf-cat.jpg

Suffice to say, I got it from my local Morrisons instead.

Bluebird1 said:
Just phoned JJB, they're charging £39.99 for an adult shirt. Even with seasoncard discount from City it's cheaper to go to JJB.

but you dont see our FA CUP 2011

can see the tumble weeds rolling across the citystore car park as we speak

to jjb...

This thread makes me want to facepalm.

Surely its the nature of retail for suppliers to be cheaper than competitors. You pick any item and I'm sure somewhere else will sell it cheaper, that's where us grown ups make a decision where to purchase from. I personally am not too bothered over a few quid and would rather put money into the club than Mike Ashleys pocket, if you're the opposite and prefer to save 50p, kudos to you....

give & go said:
Bluebird1 said:
Just phoned JJB, they're charging £39.99 for an adult shirt. Even with seasoncard discount from City it's cheaper to go to JJB.

but you dont see our FA CUP 2011

That's true but as I want to buy it today and I can't find out if the stadium shop is open late tonight (the phone has been permanently engaged all day), the Cup will just have to wait til my next visit.

Must admit it's a no brainer £45 long sleeved shirt with free premier league badges from sports direct. City will still get the same share as remember it's Kitbag running all Citys retail business. The season review is another classic example £20 (or £18 with s/c discount) £11.99 online from HMV

just been to shop really well done re fit, red & black shirt looks great, im bit old for one nowadays

spotted 3 south east asians , one with a chelsea top, one with a liverpool top & one with a rag top with champions on back. didnt see them buy anything

give & go said:
just been to shop really well done re fit, red & black shirt looks great, im bit old for one nowadays

spotted 3 south east asians , one with a chelsea top, one with a liverpool top & one with a rag top with champions on back. didnt see them buy anything
probably came to torch the place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.