City supporters in Midlands/South

I'm near Oldbury, J2 off the M5, about 5 miles from the west brom ground.

My dad's in Birmingham, 5 miles fron villa park.

Still haven't forgiven him for moving from Manchester to the midlands when I was 8 and I'm in my forties now!

Had to reply to this post Newport Shropshire also 40years plus a city fan and yes we still go to as many as we can had season tickets up until last year Let's get the Telford branch up and running we had one about 10years ago cheers

Wellingborough, a shit hole of a midland town though not as shite as Rushden. Will willingly swap houses with the Market Harborough bloke though not wives as I've just taught mine to deep throat. What was the question again?

Hi fellow blues me Andmy daughter travel up from near Ludlow in south Shropshire we meet up with two mates from Hereford we are all season ticket holders use train from Ludlow a lot of blues on there coming up from south Wales also a load get on from Shrewsbury

Yeah, my dad was a member of a telford based supporters club in the late 70s early 80s. They even had Peter Swales come and give them their memberships. There used to be a bus Load go from telford to maine road. Unfortunately I was born and my dad couldn't really afford to keep going, ive done a bit of research but can't seem to find anything!

Even if we got a few people. I could drive on match days and just split the petrol money.

Big respect for coming up from Bournemouth though. Real dedication!!

Blue marooned in wembley for past 8yrs.
I always hoped that when they were building wembley that city would somehow follow me didn't think it would become our second home haha CTID

yep 2 season card holders from nottingham,<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:30 pm --<br /><br />
leicesterblue said:
SeaBass said:
liam81101 said:
Used to be a member of the Leicester & Rugby - in all but name it's no longer

That's a shame had some good trips when I was with them (mad bloke called dave remember had a missing finger - absolute madman.

From Leicester, went to uni to be close to City, ended up in Milton Keynes, started the supporters club there now in Rushden Northants - always been nice to meet fellow City fans in all places I have lived.

You're talking about Dave Kelly, top bloke, he still helps to run the East Mids SC.
east midlands sc???

got any info on this mate?

Travelling up by car from Northampton (J15 of M1) with the lad for tomorrow's game. Haven't been for a looooong time and it's the lad's first home game - can anyone advise best route (presume M1, M6) and more importantly, quickest way to get out after the game?
We have a pass for car park H near the ground, but not sure whether certain roads get closed on match days.
Was thinking of leaving around 2pm in the hope of getting parked up around 5 ish, then get some grub, go in the shop etc in plenty of time.
Any advice much appreciated!! Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.