City supporters in Midlands/South

shakermaker85 said:
onetruesaxon said:
Gotta get a Telford supporters club going ! Seems to be a few people asking ! Who wants to be the chairman lol

I could look into it.. But I have heard it can be a right ball ache! But would definatley be worth looking in to. If there are enough! Apparentky the telford branch was going as dar as 10 years ago. that aside Would be good to get a group going up on match days. If even drive up if people wanted to split fuel costs.

Seems to be quite a few city fans in Telford ,would be good to get a group together.

Bonkers said:
BimboBob said:
Bonkers said:
I also live in Wellingborough Hills, Northants and have to agree it is has limited appeal!

Where the fuck is "Wellingborough Hills"? I'm guessing the Hemmingwell?

I was attempting to make Wellingborough appear more glamorous than the reality. #faileddismally!!

Confused the fuck out of me. I tell everyone I'm from Wilby at the mo, but if we can call this shit hole "The Hills" I might change my tune.

Where do you live mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.