city supporters outside manchester.

poh said:
I'am from Belfast and have been a city diehard from the 1967-68 season,people ask why ? my family ask why ? well i will tell you,when i was a boy i was so sick and tired of hearing and seeing scum fans that i felt that i had no choice,i could not in any way shape or form stand these brainless robots,so i took the only sensible decision that a 10 year old could take,i took the path of enlightment that was MANCHESTER CITY.There has never been a day since then, that i have ever regretted that decision.even through the bad times,the very bad times and the truly awful times.Of course some people cound very well state that i was a glory hunter considering when i started to support city (67'-68' ) my answer to that is,i and other city fans have gone through some horrible times since then and have never,never, even entertained the thought of dropping that love in our hearts that is CITY.The first time i visited maine road all those years ago i had tears in my eyes,it was like going home to a very special (which of couse it was ) place. I live city,i breath city,i dream city,i bleed city,so to anyone that thinks that i and others are not real city fans because we do not come from Manchester here's some advice-think very carefully before you condem us,We love city. JUST AS MUCH AS YOU,we have been through the horrible times, JUST LIKE YOU,we will always stand by city,JUST LIKE YOU,we will never give up on city no matter what may befall us,JUST LIKE YOU,and at the end of the day,we would like the same respect..............JUST LIKE YOU.
post of the year mate.....we`re all city fans , we`ve paid our dues, we`ve had the pain now comes the pleasure .

I don't care where your from, if your a City fan, that's good enough for me.

Berts Broken Neck said:
I,ve supported City since the 70's, I dont come from Manchester and have no conection with Manchester but that's the team I chose, I was a young kid and had no idea where Manchester was, nobody in my family were in to football so no team got passed down, not because any of my mate's supported them I was the only City fan at school. I picked City and so it shall remain, oh and I'm in Suffolk!
GLORY SEEKER:)

poh said:
I'am from Belfast and have been a city diehard from the 1967-68 season,people ask why ? my family ask why ? well i will tell you,when i was a boy i was so sick and tired of hearing and seeing scum fans that i felt that i had no choice,i could not in any way shape or form stand these brainless robots,so i took the only sensible decision that a 10 year old could take,i took the path of enlightment that was MANCHESTER CITY.There has never been a day since then, that i have ever regretted that decision.even through the bad times,the very bad times and the truly awful times.Of course some people cound very well state that i was a glory hunter considering when i started to support city (67'-68' ) my answer to that is,i and other city fans have gone through some horrible times since then and have never,never, even entertained the thought of dropping that love in our hearts that is CITY.The first time i visited maine road all those years ago i had tears in my eyes,it was like going home to a very special (which of couse it was ) place. I live city,i breath city,i dream city,i bleed city,so to anyone that thinks that i and others are not real city fans because we do not come from Manchester here's some advice-think very carefully before you condem us,We love city. JUST AS MUCH AS YOU,we have been through the horrible times, JUST LIKE YOU,we will always stand by city,JUST LIKE YOU,we will never give up on city no matter what may befall us,JUST LIKE YOU,and at the end of the day,we would like the same respect..............JUST LIKE YOU.
hey mate...you don,t have to justify yourself...take no notice of the idiots on here

Born and bred in Manchester. Spent my first 11 years in Moss Side, and my next 9 in Longsight. Moved over here in '82, but never stopped supporting City. AND NEVER WILL!

city fan from abu dhabi city

would love to visit manchester city this season and watch a game or 2

sixlashes said:
poh said:
hey mate...you don,t have to justify yourself...take no notice of the idiots on here

Your English has improved - been taking lessons?!!!

Some people like to go out and score drugs, others like to gamble or chase other bloke's wives. Me, I choose to follow Manchester City F.C.

To me the club is like a family. Sometimes it pisses me right off, other times I just want to hug it and tell it how much I adore it. And just like my real family I'll stand up and defend this club to the very death.

THAT'S what being a City fan is to me.

its funny how all the 'out of towners' - and I include myself in this - feel the need to somehow justify ourselves to other blues

Like most on here I can hand on heart truly say I was here when we were shit (see I've just done it!)

Personally I've never had the 'your not a local' thing thrown at me and all the manc blues I've come across can recognise the fact that you're not a plastic and that you care about the team as much as anyone

I do tend to worry tho about the arrogance in some that seems to be creeping in of late

Born and bred in the humble province of Ulster, have been following MCFC for over 40 years, no City links in the family, infact my 2 older brothers were rags and my two younger brothers followed them to the dark side so I grew up surrounded by the unclean. No idea why I started following Manchester's finest but I've always had a dislike of the colour red for some unknown reason.
My son followed me to the blue side and even though he had to endure the really dark days he stayed true to the colours and followed in his fathers footsteps by becoming a Young Mancunian (Junior Blue)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.