City Supporters

nehe11

My question to you is, what have you learned this season? I personally have learned to trust the manager and the players. I disagreed on a lot things concerning tactics and subtions but he got us the title and you have to give credit where it´s due. Also learned how it feels to be in a title race. This experience is as valuable to us as it´s the players.

Ps am i the only who feels mentally exhausted by this season? and I havent played a minute.. Oh the irony.

I have learnt to keep the faith no matter how futile a situation seems as now we know our players have the desire to fight to the end and I've also learnt to accept "Typical City" is no more.

That we have a real mixed bag of fans, optimists, pessimists, moaning gets, those who cheer and those who don't.

Actually I knew all this before this season

mayo31 said:
That we have a real mixed bag of fans, optimists, pessimists, moaning gets, those who cheer and those who don't.

Actually I knew all this before this season

I have learn't from the seaon just finished that:

All the lows & the agony of all those Monday morning's over the past xx number of years were well & truely rewarded from OUR BLUE SHIRTED HERO'S on Sunday 13th May 2012 when WE became CHAMPIONS OF ENGLISH FOOTBALL. With many special added bonuses to name but a few:

Pipped the RAGS IN FERGIE TIME
6-1 HAMMERING OF THE RAGS IN STRETFORD
DOING THE DOUBLE OVER THE RAGS TO CLAIM what WAS their TITLE
MADE I WOULD SAY EVERY RAG (WELL TRUE RAG) AS SICK AS YOU CAN GET LET ALONE A PARROT!

WELL & TRUELY MADE ME PROUD TO BE BLUE! :-)

Manchester la la la la said:
I learnt that the 2500 I spent going everywhere this season was money well spent.

The memories will last far longer than the money would have done if it was spent on other things

Up the blues

Good for you BLUE :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.