City Supporters

Why Do I Still Get Nervous? said:
Manchester la la la la said:
I learnt that the 2500 I spent going everywhere this season was money well spent.

The memories will last far longer than the money would have done if it was spent on other things

Up the blues

Good for you BLUE :-)

Had to calm it down after Sunderland away, the missus wasnt too impressed at me going all over England every other weekend mind you!! Haha

I've learned that my decision to go to every match possible, home, away and abroad this season was the correct one. As Manchester la la la la says it cost a lot but every penny was worth it. I met many wonderful, caring people not just on the trips but also at the home ground.

I've also learned that I have a fantastic family who have supported me every step of the way, even though I kept telling them I was spending their 'inheritance'!!

One thing I discovered as well was that even an OAP can go to pieces and get very tongue tied when they meet their absolute hero the City captain Vincent Kompany!!

But overall I have learned that I am supporting the best team in the land, in all the world!!

Thank you everyone.

I've learned that hugging my thirteen year old lad and sharing that last game with my long suffering mates was one of the best feelings of my life!

Why Do I Still Get Nervous? said:
I learnt that the 2500 I spent going everywhere this season was money well spent.

The memories will last far longer than the money would have done if it was spent on other things

Up the blues

Good for you BLUE :-)

Had to calm it down after Sunderland away, the missus wasnt too impressed at me going all over England every other weekend mind you!! Haha

Those were the Days my Friend!

nehe11 said:
My question to you is, what have you learned this season? I personally have learned to trust the manager and the players. I disagreed on a lot things concerning tactics and subtions but he got us the title and you have to give credit where it´s due. Also learned how it feels to be in a title race. This experience is as valuable to us as it´s the players.

Ps am i the only who feels mentally exhausted by this season? and I havent played a minute.. Oh the irony.

Good things come to those that wait....

I learned that Rags cant take 'not being top' and they go extremely quiet.

I learned that typical City definitely doesn't exist anymore.

I learned that Mancini and the team really want it and have the ability in the most adverse of situations. No situation will ever be as dire as that again, everything is 'do'able' from here.

I learned that good guys don't always come last!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.