City target Bilbao's Ander Herrera

My guess is Everton are playing hardball for a few million quid with Fellaini so United have faked interest in this guy. Would be very, very surprised if they bought both for around £50m

jay_mcfc said:
My guess is Everton are playing hardball for a few million quid with Fellaini so United have faked interest in this guy. Would be very, very surprised if they bought both for around £50m

i agree, i can't see them getting both players. in all honesty i really believed they were going to snap up a few players this last week. if they end up with only one of these two i will be made up. they have more problems than one signing will solve.

I agree with you guys....just very worried as the team I saw play against Cardiff and Hull wouldnt win anything this year without major improvement in play...I think the Cardiff/Hull games were the worse I've seen for a while and why I think they showed we still needed players to fill the gaps....Just hope we see a different team over the next few weeks....

GO CITY!!

SalfordCityBlue said:
TRUE BLUE NO1 said:
The only thing I will say is...After 3 games the Rags knew they had midfield issues and have gone out and signed 1 and ARE close to another on final day.....

They knew they had midfield issues before a ball was kicked.

There is no credit due to them here, whatsoever.

The 3 rag delegates have now left Bilbao,without activating the clause....bureaucratic reasons apparently....

Carstairs said:
SPIDERBOY said:
The 3 rag delegates have now left Bilbao,without activating the clause....bureaucratic reasons apparently....

[bigimg]http://www.solidprinciples.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/empty-pockets.jpg[/bigimg]

Hahahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.