City target Bilbao's Ander Herrera

Barker said:
TRUE BLUE NO1 said:
The only thing I will say is...After 3 games the Rags knew they had midfield issues and have gone out and signed 1 and ARE close to another on final day.....After 3 games we know where our issues are but City havent felt the need to fix those issues.....We are going to be stuck with issues at the back and on the left side unless we do something to sort it out....I love what we did in the transfer window but its clear where we missed and we should be doing more to sort it out......

GO CITY!!!!

-- Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:10 pm --

I agree.....I'm also happy if Fellaini goes to the rags!! ;)

SalfordCityBlue said:
Although, just to be fair, May was just on Sky Sports News and basically said Fellaini is a poor signing and that he doesn't know anything about Herrera!

I am praying they do sign Fellaini, as it will signal Moyes intent to play 'Everton style'. Which will be just fucking beautiful.
We signed a defender...

Well said pal.

And every fooker n his dog has known the rags have needed at least 2 midfielders for the last 2 seasons...

TRUE BLUE NO1 said:
The only thing I will say is...After 3 games the Rags knew they had midfield issues and have gone out and signed 1 and ARE close to another on final day.....

They knew they had midfield issues before a ball was kicked.

There is no credit due to them here, whatsoever.

Reports on Redcafe that he will be taking 25% wage cut to join the rags, i'll give it half an hour before they claim he has been a fan since he was three and a fortnight before they all claim he came through there youth ranks.

abu13 said:
Reports on Redcafe that he will be taking 25% wage cut to join the rags, i'll give it half an hour before they claim he has been a fan since he was three and a fortnight before they all claim he came through there youth ranks.

Ahahahaha

abu13 said:

If United sign this guy then there is no chance he will be taking a pay cut. You don't sign a player for over 30 million and pay him peanuts. The minimum you could expect him to be earning is 80k a week and I very much doubt he is earning 100k a week at Bilbao.

Can't see it happening myself. Too late in the day.

No way to do business. I'd question whether they are actually serious even, or just trying to look like they tried.

abu13 said:

I'm having that, cheers!

Hopefully we throw a big spanner in their works and fake interest in him for another 5 hours and 10 minutes.

SalfordCityBlue said:
Can't see it happening myself. Too late in the day.

No way to do business. I'd question whether they are actually serious even, or just trying to look like they tried.

Guillem Ballague said if United want to deal, Bilbao will want all the money up front.

He would be their record signing as well.

I don't think that Herrera has ever been selected for the full national squad......and he is already 24 years old.

A bit of a panic buy for approx. 31 million pounds I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.