City target Bilbao's Ander Herrera

Its a long season, hopefully we will get out of group stages in CL, we will progress a little further in FA cup and go one step further in CC, in all a seventy game season. It is apparant to me that in or around Christmas this year we couldn't rest key players for me this is always a squad game and not a first xl against a second xl all players have their part to play all games are important (Mancini says before every game it will be tough it is important). Instead of putting one eleven together try and see what second eleven you can put together that could do a job in CL only when we can do that can we hope to compete on all fronts and still hopefully be able to get some more sucess.

alky313 said:
This is a perfect transfer. But it would spell the end for Milner, at least in attacking positions. I think City are looking to have a constant set of attacking players likened to the next.

Think Milner is being used as an all-round utility man, and possibly ready replacement for GazBaz over time.

would love him, but we might be just dreaming when it comes to herrera.

remember that bad spell of matches we had this year where our offense seemed to consist of nothing but crap lobbed through balls that seemed to find no one?

Ander seemed to play those except they actually worked more often than not. based just on that video that is.

Scary to think about him catching Aguero and Hazard with a few of those balls flying down the flanks.

But just an aside: these Bilbao guys are sick. What we need to do is bring in the guy who brings in the guys for them. That should be our first signing.

Or is that just silly?

Re: Re: City target Bilbao's Ander Herrera

southernblue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
A top, top player.

Off to Spurs, then?

Nah they only sign 'triffic' players. I've seen him play a couple of times and he has the potential to become a 'complete' midfield player. He could sit infron of the back 4 a la De Jong but would give us so much more with his passing range and ability to get forward.

Should have been sent off earlier,dived in 2 footed , bad challenge.
Can't say he looks anything special to me

This is why we have scouts, they watch players over an entire season and not one game, or else we'd sign no one because everyone has a bad game. ;)

sky tot said:
Should have been sent off earlier,dived in 2 footed , bad challenge.
Can't say he looks anything special to me

looks ok, like you said though he doesnt stand out.

off he goes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.