City Tattoos

markbmcfc said:
Get it done at Middleton Tattoo Studio....Louis's a genius.

Friend of the family so i got mine discounted :)

i wanted mine done there mate, i already planned on getting it done there..

but he's now moved to London! (i think)

well if you watch London ink on tv he's the manager of them all...

oh and the 12months+ waiting list is a bit of a pisser

well i was thinking the new crest with my son's name and d/o/b in the scroll at the bottom instead of the "superbia in proelia"

(when hes born anyway) anyday now :)

or just MCFC in fancy writing...

Jonny_H said:
well i was thinking the new crest with my son's name and d/o/b in the scroll at the bottom instead of the "superbia in proelia"

or just MCFC in fancy writing...

Get the normal city badge mate on your arm at the top and then your sons name and dob on forearm, will look quality mate!

Ive got MCFC tat down the side of me right lag. Got it done by some back street gaff in Blackpool. When i asked how much he said £10 per letter I said ok i will have MCFC please he then said that will cost fifty quid. Work that one out!!

mancitymick said:
Ive got MCFC tat down the side of me right lag. Got it done by some back street gaff in Blackpool. When i asked how much he said £10 per letter I said ok i will have MCFC please he then said that will cost fifty quid. Work that one out!!

ive got mcfc on my forearm cost me 20 pound in wales and i have got the george cross on my arm that cost me 40 pound in ashton under lyne

meldrew said:
brass neck said:
They will all look GREAT when your 74, sunning yourself on a beach in Majorca with the great grandchildren!!!

Haha come on mate lighten up!

It's a person's perogative whether they want tattoo's or not, Iv'e got three and personally wouldn't give two shits if anybody commented on them!

Dont get me wrong mate, its upto anyone what they want to do, all i would say is its easy to make decisions you will regret later in life. Tattoo's, nomatter what ANYONE says, say a certain something about someone. Much like chavy mothers who love to put holes in there children when they pierce there childrens ears.... I just dont get the pain thing.....and I dont get the permanant scaring in the name of vanity!!!.....

brass neck said:
meldrew said:
brass neck said:
They will all look GREAT when your 74, sunning yourself on a beach in Majorca with the great grandchildren!!!

Haha come on mate lighten up!

It's a person's perogative whether they want tattoo's or not, Iv'e got three and personally wouldn't give two shits if anybody commented on them!

Dont get me wrong mate, its upto anyone what they want to do, all i would say is its easy to make decisions you will regret later in life. Tattoo's, nomatter what ANYONE says, say a certain something about someone. Much like chavy mothers who love to put holes in there children when they pierce there childrens ears.... I just dont get the pain thing.....and I dont get the permanant scaring in the name of vanity!!!.....

i agree, a tatto is for life and some of those tattoos are horrific.....

but a tattoo is not always about vanity and it boils down to a matter of taste. making an assumption on someone because they have a tattoo is very judgemental. never judge a book by its cover

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.